Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 03-07-2010, 09:07 PM   #1
rkalin
rkalin began at the beginning.

Device: nook
Reader / Card A not reconized correctly

I just installed an 8GB sd card in my nook. The icons for the Reader is shown as 7.3 GB which is the sd card and the icon for the Card A is shown as 581 MB which is what is left on the main memory card. When I send books to main memory they go to the sd card and when I send books to Card A they go to main memory - not my documents but to the root. Is there a way to correct this?
rkalin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 11:18 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Make sure your nook main memory is always assigned the lower drive letter (a little bit of googling should show you how) or a windows user will be along to tell you how.
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-08-2010, 02:30 PM   #3
rkalin
rkalin began at the beginning.

Device: nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
Make sure your nook main memory is always assigned the lower drive letter (a little bit of googling should show you how) or a windows user will be along to tell you how.
Thanks Kovid, that worked fine.
rkalin is offline   Reply With Quote