Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 11-16-2008, 10:53 AM   #1
gennatay
gennatay began at the beginning.

Device: None
Hi from Chicago!

Hi,

I recently decided to ask my husband for an e book reader for Christmas. I joined this site so that I can do as much research as I can. I currently read about 2 books a month and my house is cluttered with books. I figure I can gain the much needed space back in my house and saves trees at the same time.
I look forward to learning about this process.

-G
gennatay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 11:46 AM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi G, you've come to the right place. Lots of friendly advice here from lots of friendly eBookworms.

I have a Sony 505 and like it a lot. But there are other excellent choices. Check out the 'Which One Should I Buy' section here https://www.mobileread.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=123
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert