Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 07-14-2013, 11:08 AM   #1
BlueBird87
BlueBird87 is a glorious beacon of lightBlueBird87 is a glorious beacon of lightBlueBird87 is a glorious beacon of lightBlueBird87 is a glorious beacon of lightBlueBird87 is a glorious beacon of lightBlueBird87 is a glorious beacon of lightBlueBird87 is a glorious beacon of lightBlueBird87 is a glorious beacon of lightBlueBird87 is a glorious beacon of lightBlueBird87 is a glorious beacon of lightBlueBird87 is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Entourage Pocket Edge, Entourage Edge
Amazon App Store "Productivity Hits" 7-15-13

In case this is of interest to anyone... Amazon has the following apps for free "today only":

Documents To Go Full Version Key
Printershare Mobile Print
Spacedraw Key
Splashtop Remote Desktop
Wifi File Explorer Pro

Not sure if all of these work on the EE/PE! But it's nice to see Amazon offer some non-game freebies.
BlueBird87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 12:26 PM   #2
PatNY
Zennist
PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod Touch, Sony PRS-350, Nook HD+ & HD
Hey thanks for the heads up. I was able to install the special app for Amazon Apps on my Nook HD. Then I downloaded the free DTG key from Amazon. And then I downloaded the basic free Documents to Go app from Google Play that the key unlocks. It's great to get the $14.95 key for free.

Another great way to get free apps is AppGratis in the Play store. It's essentially a free app of the day and they generally have good ones. A week or two ago, they offered Moon+ Reader Pro, which I got at the time. But I don't use that as my main reader; I use Mantano.

--Pat
PatNY is offline   Reply With Quote