Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 05-20-2009, 01:46 PM   #241
columbus
Wizard
columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Prs 650, 505
An Irishman & a Muslim were seated next to each other on a flight from Dublin to London .
After the plane was airborne, drink orders were taken.
The Irishman asked for a whiskey, which was promptly brought and placed before him.
The flight attendant then asked the Muslim if he would like a drink.
He replied in disgust, "I'd rather be savagely raped by a dozen whores than let liquor touch my lips."
The Irishman then handed his drink back to the attendant and said,
"Me too, I didn't know we had a choice."
columbus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 05:17 PM   #242
Jaime_Astorga
Member Retired
Jaime_Astorga has a spectacular aura aboutJaime_Astorga has a spectacular aura aboutJaime_Astorga has a spectacular aura aboutJaime_Astorga has a spectacular aura aboutJaime_Astorga has a spectacular aura aboutJaime_Astorga has a spectacular aura aboutJaime_Astorga has a spectacular aura aboutJaime_Astorga has a spectacular aura aboutJaime_Astorga has a spectacular aura aboutJaime_Astorga has a spectacular aura aboutJaime_Astorga has a spectacular aura about

Device: PRS-350-SC: Sony Reader Pocket Edition
Okay, here's one! What do 9 people out of 10 enjoy?

Gang rape.
Jaime_Astorga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 05:53 PM   #243
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
I'm sorry, but I'm afraid I just don't find the topic of rape to be funny in any context.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 06:33 PM   #244
Jaime_Astorga
Member Retired
Jaime_Astorga has a spectacular aura aboutJaime_Astorga has a spectacular aura aboutJaime_Astorga has a spectacular aura aboutJaime_Astorga has a spectacular aura aboutJaime_Astorga has a spectacular aura aboutJaime_Astorga has a spectacular aura aboutJaime_Astorga has a spectacular aura aboutJaime_Astorga has a spectacular aura aboutJaime_Astorga has a spectacular aura aboutJaime_Astorga has a spectacular aura aboutJaime_Astorga has a spectacular aura about

Device: PRS-350-SC: Sony Reader Pocket Edition
Okay, let me try something else then.

An algebra student, a geometry student, and a caclulus student are all given a length of fence and told to enclose the biggest area possible with it.

The algebra student makes a square; not bad for his level.

The geometry student makes a circle, thus maximizing the area. She turns to the calculus student and says "I'd like to see you beat that!"

So the calculus student takes a very small part of the fence, wraps it around himself, and loudly declares "I define myself to be on the outside of the fence!"
Jaime_Astorga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 06:38 PM   #245
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
i agree with natch about the previous joke, but this one was funny.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 06:40 PM   #246
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Oh yes, this one is good (says this math person!)
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 11:13 PM   #247
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
The following joke is told with slight revision to remove the nationality of the original joke.

Two Fenwickians were on a 747 from NYC to London.
The Captain came on the speaker and said that they had just lost engine #4 and they would arrive about 2 hours late.
Later the Captain said that #2 had also gone out and now they would be 5 hours late.
Shortly after that the Captain came on and said theat engine #3 had gone out and they would be nine hours late.
At this point the first Fenwickian turns to the second Fenwickian and says, "If that last engine goes out we'll be up here all night."
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 12:29 AM   #248
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaime_Astorga View Post
Okay, let me try something else then.

An algebra student, a geometry student, and a caclulus student are all given a length of fence and told to enclose the biggest area possible with it.

The algebra student makes a square; not bad for his level.

The geometry student makes a circle, thus maximizing the area. She turns to the calculus student and says "I'd like to see you beat that!"

So the calculus student takes a very small part of the fence, wraps it around himself, and loudly declares "I define myself to be on the outside of the fence!"
Now that I consider very funny.

Did you hear about the Aggie who was so dumb the rest of them noticed?

Did you hear about the Aggie that broke his arm raking leaves? He fell out of the tree.

Do you know how we get him out of the tree now? Wave at him.

Did you hear about the Aggie that got asked to join Mensa? Of course not.

Disclaimer: I are an Aggie, class of '93 as it happens.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 06:49 AM   #249
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
I once knew a joke about memory aids - funnily I can't remember it.
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 05:26 PM   #250
rebarnmom
Wizard
rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-700 (traded in), Sony PRS-650
Receptionist: Doctor, there's an invisible man in the waiting room.
Doctor: Tell him I can't see him right now.
rebarnmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 05:30 PM   #251
Peverel
Still Easily Confused
Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebarnmom View Post
Receptionist: Doctor, there's an invisible man in the waiting room.
Doctor: Tell him I can't see him right now.
Patient : Doctor I feel like a pair of curtains
Doctor : Pull yourself together, Man!

Oldie but erm well actually pretty poor
Peverel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 07:48 PM   #252
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

what goes "hahahah BONK" ?

a man laughing his head off.

full disclosure : i am actually incapable of telling that joke out loud. i laugh too much too say the answer. i'm giggling right now, and i only typed it.
Old 05-22-2009, 08:10 PM   #253
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
what goes "hahahah BONK" ?

a man laughing his head off.

full disclosure : i am actually incapable of telling that joke out loud. i laugh too much too say the answer. i'm giggling right now, and i only typed it.

Yep, she's drunk, all right. Quick, let's toss her in the cold shower. We can only hope that there hasn't been irreparable damage to too many neurons this time.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 08:17 PM   #254
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
Yep, she's drunk, all right. Quick, let's toss her in the cold shower. We can only hope that there hasn't been irreparable damage to too many neurons this time.
i'll have you know that joke makes me giggle dead sober as well.
Old 05-22-2009, 08:19 PM   #255
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
i'll have you know that joke makes me giggle dead sober as well.
(psst. Zelda, that's a result of lost neurons from the previous episode, remember? no, I guess you wouldn't.)
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote