Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 04-30-2008, 05:59 PM   #16
gwynevans
Wizzard
gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 2, iPhone 6s, Kindle Voyage & Kindle PaperWhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by simonp View Post
Are there dedicated cases you can buy for the 505?
I've got one of these, which I've not had much use of so far, but am off abroad next week, so will be using it then.
gwynevans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 11:22 PM   #17
Xenophon
curmudgeon
Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, (ex)nook, (ex)PRS-700, (ex)PRS-500
I also have one of those. It works great! Protects my PRS500 very nicely. Cheap to make, too. Brodart sells the polycarbonate DVD boxes at a quite reasonable price.

Xenophon
Xenophon is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-01-2008, 12:48 AM   #18
flamaest
Groupie
flamaest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flamaest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flamaest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flamaest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flamaest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flamaest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flamaest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flamaest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flamaest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flamaest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flamaest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: prs-500
next time, suggest you also get this:

http://www.amazon.com/Executive-Case...A2L962U1HDIZM2

Thanks,
F.
flamaest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 11:44 AM   #19
stxopher
Nameless Being

Quote:
Originally Posted by NatCh View Post
Ah yes, I remember those sorts of bins. I used to work at a company that made machines that make microchips, and I got some very fun "trash" from that office. I have the world's most expensive trivet: it's a ceramic insert for a pedestal that's meant to hold 6" silicon wafers during metal deposition. Really high-tech stuff with a nice pattern of holes in it, very tough and probably cost over a thousand bucks for them to make at the time. It lives on the kitchen counter now.
And much like "art", the only ones who know it's true cost and origin also know it's true value. (And are also the only ones who would believe you when you tell them what it's "worth".)
Old 05-06-2008, 11:54 AM   #20
mobrien0144
mobrien0144 began at the beginning.

Device: sony e book 505
If you look on page 1 of this forum, you'll see thread "Praise for the Sony Service Center". The person was from Thailand and Sony resolved his issue. Perhaps you can try them. I love my e-reader, so I can imagine how disappointed your wife must be.
mobrien0144 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert