Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 11-15-2010, 01:59 PM   #1
gardenstate
Groupie
gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1 and PRS-950
Walmart Black Friday - Sony Reader for $99 USD

just posted this morning:
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1043684/

not sure which version...they currently sell the 300 and 600 models. Walmart now sells a refurb 300 for <$100.

Black Friday refers to the day after Thanksgiving when US retailers hope that discounted sales will put them in the "black" or profitable position.

Last edited by gardenstate; 11-15-2010 at 02:03 PM.
gardenstate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 02:30 PM   #2
darknessangel
Addict
darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, iPad
If I didn't already have one I would hate you!
darknessangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-15-2010, 02:43 PM   #3
stodge
Groupie
stodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650SC
I doubt it'll be the 350/650s?
stodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 06:28 PM   #4
Miss Understood
Enthusiast
Miss Understood is no ebook tyro.Miss Understood is no ebook tyro.Miss Understood is no ebook tyro.Miss Understood is no ebook tyro.Miss Understood is no ebook tyro.Miss Understood is no ebook tyro.Miss Understood is no ebook tyro.Miss Understood is no ebook tyro.Miss Understood is no ebook tyro.Miss Understood is no ebook tyro.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Nook, Sony PRS-350 (pink!); IPad2
Quote:
Originally Posted by gardenstate View Post

not sure which version...they currently sell the 300 and 600 models. Walmart now sells a refurb 300 for <$100.

Black Friday refers to the day after Thanksgiving when US retailers hope that discounted sales will put them in the "black" or profitable position.
If you go to the adsheet view you will see that it's the PRS300. Which is too bad, I wish it was the 350.
Miss Understood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 07:52 PM   #5
gardenstate
Groupie
gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1 and PRS-950
prs-300 -- very interesting...

I was unable to view the adsheet from the fatwallet link. Do have a more direct link? thanks.

OK - got it at
http://s.fatwallet.com/static/attach..._friday_ad.pdf

Last edited by gardenstate; 11-15-2010 at 08:05 PM.
gardenstate is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-15-2010, 09:19 PM   #6
fafaforza
Zealot
fafaforza is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.fafaforza is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.fafaforza is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.fafaforza is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.fafaforza is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.fafaforza is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.fafaforza is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.fafaforza is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.fafaforza is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.fafaforza is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.fafaforza is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.

Device: Aura ONE
All 4 of them would sell out very quickly, and all you'd be left with is bruises from the crowds.
fafaforza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 09:42 PM   #7
MsAstoria
Evangelist
MsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipedia

Device: Kindle Fire HDX, iPhone (yes, I read on my phone)
or you can go to walmart.com and order right now and have free delivery to your home! Both refurbished and brand new units from the 300 to 600. From $98 to $179 right to your home.
http://www.walmart.com/search/search...onstraint=3944
MsAstoria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 11:10 PM   #8
envy
Brown Eyed Girl
envy doesn't litterenvy doesn't litter

Device: Sony Prs 600, Nook, Sony prs 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by gardenstate View Post

I saw that ad a few days ago. Its for the prs 300
envy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 08:05 AM   #9
darknessangel
Addict
darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by envy View Post
I saw that ad a few days ago. Its for the prs 300
Still cheap and for that price I would buy one for my parents.
darknessangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 10:17 PM   #10
MsAstoria
Evangelist
MsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipedia

Device: Kindle Fire HDX, iPhone (yes, I read on my phone)
Quote:
Originally Posted by darknessangel View Post
Still cheap and for that price I would buy one for my parents.
As a parent, I would want the $139 Kindle3. I'm just saying.......

Brand new, not refurbished and Amazon store is hard to beat for reading material
MsAstoria is offline   Reply With Quote