Notices

Old 09-27-2009, 12:01 PM   #1
jahfaby
Ambassador of smile
jahfaby began at the beginning.

Device: Rocket eBook Pro
Hello from germany

Hello mobilereader-folks,

my name is faby, 23 years old, im living in germany, near stuttgart. 2000 i purchased a used rocket ebook pro and i used it for some years and now i found it again. Some things have changed, i lost my charger (fixed, i will post my workaround later) and have an apple pc now, so there is no software and no serial port. But i think, i get everything fixed. So. sometimes i will ask you some things and the rest of the time i will share my experiences with my old-time mobile reader

spread the smile - faby
jahfaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 12:16 PM   #2
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Welcome to MR, Faby
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 09:44 AM   #3
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SurfacePro, SurfaceBook 2
Welcome to MobileRead, Faby!

Happy Reading!
kazbates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 09:57 AM   #4
Duglum
Enthusiast
Duglum has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Duglum has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Duglum has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Welcome to MobileRead
Duglum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 10:16 AM   #5
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SurfacePro, SurfaceBook 2
Welcome to MobileRead, Duglum!

You should really start your own welcome thread so everyone can welcome you properly. We hate to leave anyone out!

Happy Reading!
kazbates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 10:24 AM   #6
Duglum
Enthusiast
Duglum has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Duglum has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Duglum has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony PRS-505
I didn't want to start an own thread since I'm already lurking on these forums for over a year now, but it seems you caught me redhanded

So thanks for the welcome
Duglum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 01:24 PM   #7
Dalwyn
Dalwyn will become famous soon enoughDalwyn will become famous soon enoughDalwyn will become famous soon enoughDalwyn will become famous soon enoughDalwyn will become famous soon enoughDalwyn will become famous soon enough

Device: Sony Reader
Welcome to the forum faby and duglum!
Dalwyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 01:32 PM   #8
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi faby and welcome to MobileRead. I lived in Stutgart and worked at Daimler in Sindlefingen (Practicant Maschine Bau) in the late 60's. And that was BEFORE they put the roof over the Dagerloch Hill!
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 08:23 AM   #9
jahfaby
Ambassador of smile
jahfaby began at the beginning.

Device: Rocket eBook Pro
thnx

@cassidym: haha, unfortunatly i wasn't here in the late 60's

@duglum: welcome to mobileread

@all: thanx for the warm welcome! now my usb adapter has arrived, an i'm confused finding software for osx for the rocket ebook. is there any chance to get the rocket ebook connected with my mac (without using virtual pc, etc...)?
jahfaby is offline   Reply With Quote