Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

View Poll Results: Which is the best Ebook Reader For Australia?
Cybook Gen3 2 14.29%
Sony 9 64.29%
Hanlin V3 3 21.43%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-05-2009, 05:46 AM   #31
unicorn23
unicorn23 began at the beginning.

Device: HanLin V3
Hello all,

I'm another newbie from Down Under who's trying to decide between Hanlin and Cybook.

cbell, I've known about DA for years, working in libraries, but I had no idea until today that you also did ebook readers. I'd be interested in getting some information about the newer Hanlin - I might decide to wait just a little longer if there's something nice in the pipeline.

Cheers
: )

Last edited by unicorn23; 02-05-2009 at 02:10 PM.
unicorn23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 05:35 PM   #32
cbell
Frenetic
cbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipse

Device: iLiad V2
Hi unicorn23 and welcome to Mobileread! Its very nice to hear from someone who knows about DA. We're well known in the library community, but not many people outside of libraries have heard of us.

I'll send you a PM (Private Message - see the top right of this page under your Welcome) with my email address. Please email me and I'll send you more details about the current and forthcoming HanLin. (I'm at home recovering from wisdom tooth surgery, but I'm checking my emails and I hope to be back at work soon.)

Last edited by cbell; 02-05-2009 at 05:37 PM. Reason: Added PM details
cbell is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-06-2009, 11:00 AM   #33
Laine
Addict
Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura H2O, Voyage
cbell,

I will be in Melbourne from the 18th to the 21st. (Attending the Australian Romance Readers Convention.) Do you have Hanlins in stock and would I be able to get to DA Direct by easily by public transport?
Laine
Laine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 07:01 PM   #34
cbell
Frenetic
cbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipse

Device: iLiad V2
Hi Laine, we have HanLins, Cybooks and the iRex range in stock at our Mitcham office/warehouse.

We're halfway between Mitcham and Heatherdale stations. Its an easy walk (unless its 44C, like today)! There's also buses along Maroondah Highway.

If you're coming in, its probably best to give me a quick call or email, just to check I'm in and that we have HanLins in stock that day. I'll send you a PM.

I look forward to meeting you!
cbell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 03:08 PM   #35
joebee1
joebee1 began at the beginning.

Device: franklin ebookman, palm tungsten e
DA website

I can't seem to get to your website, every time I go there I get this error message "Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error '80004005'

[Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Data source name not found and no default driver specified

/Default.asp, line 4"

I would like to be able to visit and read your website,
joebee1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert