Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers

Notices

Old 05-07-2013, 09:12 PM   #1
curtw
Outside of a dog
curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Looking for a favor from a txtr Beagle owner

When the "$13" device was announced, I was excited, because I'd be willing to pay that much for just the software to convert an epub document into a series of images (I have a project in mind to display a book on a digital photo frame). However, now that is's been released at the not-so-friendly price of $70, and the conversion software only seems to work when paired with the viewer, I find that I'm much more willing to just create my own copy with 250 screen captures.

But I thought I'd just throw it out here. Anybody with a beagle willing to convert a book for me, and send the image files back? Just let me know...

Thanks!
curtw is offline   Reply With Quote