Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 12-15-2009, 12:00 AM   #1
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
Please help me with my first book

I have a secure eReader which has graphics and I am trying to get it onto my Sony. I liberated it and imported the HTML file into Calibre, did some clean-up and was thrilled with how it looked. I saved it as an epub and sent it into Calibre. Previewed it, looked good. Converted it to LRF and was not as happy as there seemed to be some line breaks in places where none appeared in Sigil. So I deleted the LRF and loaded the epub onto the reader. When I tried opening it, it was one page long and had an error icon on it. What did I do wrong? If Sigil can make epub out of HTML, it will save me a lot of time and let me keep the graphics in secure books I liberate, so I am hoping this is not a fatal flaw.
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 08:01 AM   #2
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Follow these instructions.
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert