Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Ectaco jetBook

Notices

Old 11-07-2012, 10:24 PM   #1
freewheeling
Nameless Being

There's no way to add notes?

A book reader intended for academic use, but no way to enter notes on what you're reading? Surely I must've missed this feature somehow? I realize that there's a way to add drawings to pdf documents, but that's hardly the same. Color and most of the other educational functions are practically meaningless compared to the ability to take notes. This is just sad.

It's a beautiful device. The software function is slow, and even the use of the search feature in books is so impossibly slow that you can't really use it. It apparently doesn't support hypertext in PDFs or supports it only for some documents.

The color is very washed out, and almost isn't there. But I wouldn't mind that at all. BUT YOU CAN'T TAKE NOTES?

Please tell me I'm wrong and I just missed this somewhere in the documentation.