Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Workshop

Notices

Old 02-20-2012, 01:29 PM   #16
ghostyjack
Guru
ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, 1825PT, Galaxy Tab, One X, TF700T, Aura HD, Nexus 7
From all the different versions of this book I've found, there is very little in the way of differences, mostly just localisation to GB or US English.

So I think it's a fairly good chance this is correct for my purposes.

BTW, Jelby, yep, I've come across this with my H. P. Lovecraft books. I'm not entirely convinced that he would have published his work in British English, but so far all his early work I can find seem to be like this. So I've created my books of his is British English. They are a continuing work-in-progress and I'll try and get round to sorting them out when I can.

Therefore it could well be that the same goes for Jack London's work as they were around at the same time. I can't (at this time) prove it one way or another.
ghostyjack is offline   Reply With Quote