Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 01-20-2011, 05:11 PM   #1
David Bowen
David Bowen began at the beginning.

Device: Amazon kindle 3
Intro for new member - David Bowen

Hello from way up north - Canada!
A big thanks for the "Calibre" program!!!!
And kudos to everyone that has contributed to make it even better.
I'm developing a large library (between 12,000 - 15,000 books) with this program with the hopes that it will meet my personal needs.
Presently I've tried to put my rather large collection into catagories/subjects and then load them as libraries. I've found that the dropdown menu for "creating libraries" only allows you to view fourteen (14) libraries. I've spent days trying to catagorize my libary into fourteen individual libraries and I'm pulling what little hair I have out.
Can this dropdown menu be enlarged to more than fourteen?
Can the user specify size?
Can anyone help me on this - before I yank the last remaining follicle from my scalp?
Thaks in advance.

David
David Bowen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 05:13 PM   #2
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
Hello, and welcome to MR from a fellow Canadian! Hopefully someone will be along soon to help you with your question. You might try posting it in the Calibre forum, you might get more answers.
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-20-2011, 08:52 PM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi David and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 07:17 AM   #4
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Good to have your company, David. Why not take a look at the Calibre-dedicated forum here at MobleRead and post your questions there. Quite often, you'll get a direct reply from active member Kovid Goyal who developed (and is still developing) the Calibre software. Best wishes. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 09:04 AM   #5
Valmore Daniels
Grand Sorcerer
Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
welcome
Valmore Daniels is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-22-2011, 04:06 AM   #6
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW

welcome to mobileread...

Hopefully you will find time to read those books once you have them sorted .... ....
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote