Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 10-14-2012, 11:50 AM   #1
PaulFriedman
PaulFriedman began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle App on Ipad
Using Kindle App on Ipad as device

I do not have a Kindle, but use the Kindle app on my Ipad. How do I get my Kindle books from my Ipad Kindle App into Calibre (my final goal is to convert to PDF). Thanks!!
PaulFriedman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 09:36 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
I dont know of any (easy) way to do that, Apples devices are generally too locked down. You're better off going to the mamage my kindle amazon page and downloading the files from there, or installing the Kindle for PC/Mac application and downloading the files there and then adding to calibre.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert