Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 01-29-2010, 01:05 PM   #16
weateallthepies
Lord of the Pies
weateallthepies is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.weateallthepies is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.weateallthepies is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.weateallthepies is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.weateallthepies is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.weateallthepies is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.weateallthepies is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.weateallthepies is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.weateallthepies is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.weateallthepies is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.weateallthepies is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

Device: Kindle Scribe, Kindle Oasis 3, Kobo Sage, Onyx Boox Leaf 2, iPad Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsvick View Post
Thanks for the suggestion weateallthepies, I got it through a different email address, it took all of 5 seconds for the reply!
No probs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssimon2000 View Post
I ended up using a different address. For whatever reason, my main one didn't work.
Some domains can be rightly or wrongly marked as producers of spam and blacklisted by ISPs or email companies. Could just be an error like that. Or if you have any sort of spam filtering (either locally or on the server) it could have been picked up by that. Glad you got it in the end though.
weateallthepies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 03:20 PM   #17
thename
Zealot
thename has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.thename has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.thename has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.thename has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony PRS-650, Sony PRS-700, Kindle 2
This is a sweet deal and it's awesome Mr. Bacigalupi's allowing it.

Anyone with more EPUB savvy than I care to look into the Stanza compatibility issue? I realize the file's not CC licensed or anything but might help an author and encourage him going forward.
thename is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-29-2010, 04:17 PM   #18
daesdaemar
Addict
daesdaemar has a spectacular aura aboutdaesdaemar has a spectacular aura aboutdaesdaemar has a spectacular aura aboutdaesdaemar has a spectacular aura aboutdaesdaemar has a spectacular aura aboutdaesdaemar has a spectacular aura aboutdaesdaemar has a spectacular aura aboutdaesdaemar has a spectacular aura aboutdaesdaemar has a spectacular aura aboutdaesdaemar has a spectacular aura aboutdaesdaemar has a spectacular aura about

Device: Sony 505, Kindle 3, iPad 3
Got it instantly.
daesdaemar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 11:16 PM   #19
Acreo Aeneas
Kobo Aura
Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura
Nice, it was on my short list as well. Now I have it and it's going to be the 4th or 5th book I'll start reading after I get through my current three.
Acreo Aeneas is offline   Reply With Quote