Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 12-12-2009, 01:23 PM   #1
joblack
Wizard
joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Tab X
How to buy Sony ebooks outside the US

Just tried it, your reader software must set up to English / North America.

For your credit card information it's enough to insert your real address. Just modifiy the ZIP and the the state (for instance WA). If you don't have a real ZIP search one with 'yellow pages' (would be nice to use Amazon's ZIP *hehe*).

The credit card is from Germany - so no problem.
joblack is offline   Reply With Quote