Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 12-10-2009, 12:31 AM   #16
Ocean
Banned
Ocean will become famous soon enoughOcean will become famous soon enoughOcean will become famous soon enoughOcean will become famous soon enoughOcean will become famous soon enoughOcean will become famous soon enough

Device: Proud G1 Kindle Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by NatCh View Post
Okay, let me be plainer: You're at hazard of being banned for trolling.

Is that clearer?

Please show me where I have trolled...then please tell me why this is coming up now when I've said I've backed off.

This smacks of johnny come lately look we did something.

Lets just drop the pretense and enjoy our common passion.

Ok?
Ocean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 12:32 AM   #17
Not_A_Crook
Which way is up?
Not_A_Crook has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Nook, Alphasmart Neo (word processor, Viable document reader.)
Sorry if I myself caused any trouble.
Not_A_Crook is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-10-2009, 12:47 AM   #18
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ocean View Post
Please show me where I have trolled....
Not that there's any point in doing so, but here's an excellent example:
Quote:
This smacks of johnny come lately look we did something.
Quote:
...then please tell me why this is coming up now when I've said I've backed off.
Saying you've backed off isn't the same as actually backing off, neither is changing topics, but those sorts of tactics are to be expected of a troll.

Unfortunately, it takes time to positively identify a troll, and during that time feathers tend to get ruffled all around. I regret that it's so, but it can't really be helped.

In closing, in as much as you can:

Thank you.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 01:07 AM   #19
Seas
Banned
Seas began at the beginning.

Device: K1
It's your site, do what you will with it. I had almost 200 posts going back several months, and before the Nook dropped, there was not one single complaint against me.

I post nothing more than the content of some negative Nook reviews, and my history is tossed out, and I'm tarred and feathered as a troll?

I can't say this any clearer than I'm saying it now: you're wrong. 100% wrong.

This is nothing more than tossing a sacrificial lamb to a fledging community that's had a rough week in the press and wishes nothing more than to pretend that that press doesn't exist.

Last edited by Seas; 12-10-2009 at 01:09 AM.
Seas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 01:23 AM   #20
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
So........is "Seas" also "Ocean"?
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-10-2009, 01:26 AM   #21
Seas
Banned
Seas began at the beginning.

Device: K1
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
So........is "Seas" also "Ocean"?
Until 12/16 when the 'ban' ends...or tomorrow morning when they delete this account too. There won't be another. If they want truly want me gone, then so be it.

I just wanted to express the difference in my history going back several months and the way management has treated me this week.
Seas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 01:53 AM   #22
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
So glad you pointed that out -- it was supposed to be a permanent ban, not a temporary one. But that error has been corrected.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote