Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 02-16-2012, 12:47 PM   #1
Anabran
GUNDAM PILOT
Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire
Officially supported Alternative launcher??

Greetings just FYI for those who want an alternative launcher but are afraid/wary to sideload a third party Android one like GL EX
There is a new free on in the amazon Store that shows up as officially supported ,by Amazon, for the kindle fire
get it here: SMART LAUNCHER

HI SORRY for the False Info
this thing in the amazon store is NOT a launcher just a shortcut to open recent apps,,Sorry

Cheers

Last edited by Anabran; 02-17-2012 at 07:22 PM.
Anabran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 09:40 AM   #2
Hope
Zealot
Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360 Plus, Kindle Fire, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
Thanks for the heads up. If I'm feeling brave one of these days, I'll give it a try.
Hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-17-2012, 10:29 AM   #3
robertc88
Fanatic
robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I already got my $200 dollars worth as much as I used the KF since I got it even if it becomes useless tomorrow!

It's Go Launcher for me. I'm loving it with the Classic Theme!
robertc88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 11:04 PM   #4
beej231
Addict
beej231 will become famous soon enoughbeej231 will become famous soon enoughbeej231 will become famous soon enoughbeej231 will become famous soon enoughbeej231 will become famous soon enoughbeej231 will become famous soon enough

Device: Kindle Fire, K2
I put it back on too.
beej231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 11:41 PM   #5
RainingLemur
Spork Connoisseur
RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color
This is actually something I think is pretty neat. I'll have to play with it a little more to see if it's something I want to use regularly, but the novelty hasn't quite worn off yet.
RainingLemur is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-18-2012, 06:08 AM   #6
Anabran
GUNDAM PILOT
Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by beej231 View Post
I put it back on too.

I have been running Go launcher EX for a Week

If it was going to brick my KF it would have done so already.

I Have Alkido premium for my Books so I have no reason to go back to the Drab ,ugly Amazon launcher anymore

Cheers
Anabran is offline   Reply With Quote