Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

View Poll Results: The nominee for Montsnmags Party for '04?
pshrynk and Patricia 11 57.89%
That other guy and the white guy 0 0%
That former first Lady and her husband 0 0%
Some really white guy and another really white guy 0 0%
Opus and Bill 4 21.05%
The Blue One, next to the Fish 9 47.37%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-25-2008, 09:25 AM   #1
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Montsnmags Party Convention

So, here we are at the convention. The folding chairs are over there against the wall. Get some poster boards and make your signs for the spontaneous demonstration after the nomination speeches. Marc will be along shortly with the cupcakes and the Zany Carters.

Meanwhile, please feel frre to vote for your nominee.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 09:30 AM   #2
pshrynk
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Aw, crap! Can I get someone with super moderator powers to make this a convention, rhather than a conventio? KaythanksBye!
Advert
Old 08-25-2008, 09:55 AM   #3
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
is this another "vote early, vote often" election ?

i fixed the convention by the way. although i don't mean that in the corrupt ballot-stuffing way.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 09:57 AM   #4
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
i fixed the convention by the way. although i don't mean that in the corrupt ballot-stuffing way.
Meaning it was broken? Or did it just need tightening up?
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 08:59 PM   #5
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Jordan View Post
Meaning it was broken? Or did it just need tightening up?
[Psst. Steve, we've seen your photo. Probably shouldn't talk about others tightening up, kay?]
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-25-2008, 09:12 PM   #6
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Old 08-26-2008, 04:09 AM   #7
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Mmmm, cupcakes, got to have cupcakes, did you bring cupcakes, cupcake, or did I bring the caked-cups, cuppety-cake, hmmm, mmm, I like cupcakes, lots of cupcakes, ate all the cupcakes, cupcake-icing first, cupcake-icing-sugar first, cupcakes, lots of cupcakes, cakey-cup, here's some cups for cupcakes, but no cakes in the cups, so no cuppetycakes, but crumbs where the cake for the cupcakes would be cupped if there were cupcakes. Loooove cupcakes, anyone got any cupcakes, I'll have another cupcake, Oh! let me go get some more cupcakes....[skips off giggling and sipping from large bowl of Zany Carter Glaçage...]

Last edited by montsnmags; 08-26-2008 at 04:13 AM.
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 06:39 AM   #8
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Jordan View Post
ROFL!
Old 08-26-2008, 06:45 AM   #9
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer

Hmph!

Besides, I'm a doughnut man.
Old 08-26-2008, 08:20 AM   #10
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?

Hey, where are the balloons? Dontcha know we need a few buzillion to go up when we blow those kazoo things and cheer when our guy stands up there and waves. He's really somethin', isn't he? A real kick in the ass. Oh, and I didn't get a button. I probably need a wad of 'em, ya know. I wouldn't ask, ya see, but Mom called last night and says that all her neighbors are watching to see me on the TV and they're all going to want buttons, too. I can't let her down or I'll never hear the end of it, the old broad. She also told me not to drink too much but what the hell does she know? Oh, and a bumper sticker! Maybe one for my cousin Lenny, too. You know, the one who still drives that ratty old '75 Pinto. Just the thing for it. And dancing girls! Va va va voom! Some real nice dancing girls wearing those skimpy red, white, and blue things. Ya gotta love 'em. And some cigars...

Last edited by vivaldirules; 08-26-2008 at 11:55 AM.
Old 08-26-2008, 09:00 AM   #11
pshrynk

Uh, let's see. Balloons - there's a box of them over there in the corner. Thanks for volunteering. Bumber stickers - box of blanks and bucket of crayons over there on the table next to the vat of Zany Carters. And buttons.
justwherethehelldoyouthinkyou'regoingtopinthembein gasyou'readog? We're going to have none of that yelping we did the last time I tried to pin something on you!

The button machine is over there. You can use the backs of the 2 + 2 = 5 for sufficiently large values of 2 blanks we didn't sell at the last WorldCon.

Did I cover everything?
Old 08-26-2008, 09:10 AM   #12
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
Did I cover everything?
Wasn't someone supposed to get cupcakes?
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 09:12 AM   #13
pshrynk

I staffed that out to Adrian. He took the petty cash box and promised to be right back.
Old 08-26-2008, 09:14 AM   #14
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

so much for cupcakes...

aren't those called fairy cakes in britain ? maybe we could get some from mindy.
Old 08-26-2008, 09:14 AM   #15
zelda_pinwheel

or, neko is married to The Muffin Man.

Tags
unutterable silliness