Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 12-24-2011, 03:26 PM   #31
travger
Evangelist
travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: palm tx, Windows7, Galaxy A5
Got code, but need another address from weedfreak.
travger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 04:59 PM   #32
weedfreak
Addict
weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: calibre
Totally weird my new email address, created 2 weeks ago, is already known at Baen. sent a different one to keep the chain going.
weedfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-25-2011, 01:10 AM   #33
rgtrys
rgtrys began at the beginning.

Device: ebookwise
Pls add me.
Pm sent to weedfreak.

Thanks
rgtrys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 04:09 AM   #34
weedfreak
Addict
weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgtrys View Post
Pls add me.
Pm sent to weedfreak.

Thanks
Will add you as soon as I get mine but PM not received.
Old 12-25-2011, 05:06 AM   #35
travger
Evangelist
travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: palm tx, Windows7, Galaxy A5
New address worked, weedfreak should have mail.
travger is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-25-2011, 05:12 AM   #36
weedfreak
Addict

ty travger I have mail, awaiting PM from rgtrys.

edit: @rgtrys without a PM giving me your email address I cannot send you a code.

If anyone else wants to jump in front of rgtrys then post here and send PM.

Last edited by weedfreak; 12-26-2011 at 04:13 AM.
Old 01-04-2012, 07:07 AM   #37
weedfreak
Addict

Delay due to computer failure but back now sub sent to rgtrys.
Old 01-04-2012, 11:15 AM   #38
camiller
Addict
camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wireless
Is it too late to get in on this? Did rgtrys get his sub, and do I PM him?
camiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 11:45 AM   #39
weedfreak
Addict

I certainly sent him a code, so you should PM him, he should get a chance to add your email for a free code when he orders his free sub. Though do note that Baen have changed the name of webscriptions to monthly bundles but it all seems to work the same.
Old 01-05-2012, 03:10 PM   #40
camiller
Addict
camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wireless
Quote:
Originally Posted by weedfreak View Post
I certainly sent him a code, so you should PM him, he should get a chance to add your email for a free code when he orders his free sub. Though do note that Baen have changed the name of webscriptions to monthly bundles but it all seems to work the same.
I see he was last on the forum 12/30, but I'll give it a try...
camiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 06:56 PM   #41
capenova
capenova 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.capenova 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.capenova 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.capenova 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.capenova 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.capenova 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.capenova 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.capenova 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.capenova 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.capenova 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.capenova 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.

Device: Nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by camiller View Post
I see he was last on the forum 12/30, but I'll give it a try...
Camiller, I'm hoping rgtrys sent you a code, as I would love to receive a code and keep paying it forward.

I PM'ed you my email address in case he did.

Thanks for your help!
capenova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 06:16 AM   #42
weedfreak
Addict

I have emailed a reminder to rgtrys to check back on keep the chain going.
Old 01-16-2012, 04:27 PM   #43
capenova
capenova 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.capenova 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.capenova 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.capenova 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.capenova 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.capenova 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.capenova 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.capenova 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.capenova 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.capenova 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.capenova 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.

Device: Nook
Baen gift webscription

Weedfreak, I just heard from Camiller via PM and he said rgtrys has not replied to his PM.

Maybe you can send the gift webscription code to Camiller and then he can gift it to me so we can keep the chain going?

I can certainly gift it to rgtrys once we have reached that point in the chain.

What do you think?
capenova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 10:34 AM   #44
weedfreak
Addict

Sorry to say I used my coupon to send a subscription to rgtrys I cannot send it to anyone else. I have emailed him directly but also had no reply. He may just be too busy to do anything or he may of used his order without adding anyone for a gift, looks to me like the chain has died.
Old 01-17-2012, 11:09 AM   #45
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Weedfreak - you should have received a duplicate of the email that went to rgtrys. You could pass that along to the next person after; if it has been used, it won't work, but if rgtrys didn't use it, it will (and he can get back in line, if he comes back).
koland is offline   Reply With Quote