Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 11-16-2011, 08:13 PM   #1
jswinden
Nameless Being

Fire cannot post book quotes to Facebook & Twitter

Fire cannot post book quotes to Facebook & Twitter. That sucks. The cheapest Kindle can but not tablet Kindle.
Old 11-16-2011, 08:30 PM   #2
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
Fire cannot post book quotes to Facebook & Twitter. That sucks. The cheapest Kindle can but not tablet Kindle.
I noticed that in one of the video reviews prior to buying it. Disappointed, but not surprised. It has to be coming in an update. I'm also disappointed that you can only do a Wikipedia or Google search on one word. A fix has to be in the works for that. Wait, I just checked again. It's not confined to one word, but two.

Last edited by SCION; 11-16-2011 at 08:33 PM.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-16-2011, 09:39 PM   #3
weatherman
Addict
weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (previous: Kindle 2, Kindle Fire) Kindle 4 WiFi, K3K, KPW
Yeah, this is definitely one of those "unfinished" things about the system. I expect it will be corrected but I would have expected the fire to have more social integration than the rest of the Kindle line, not less.
weatherman is offline   Reply With Quote