Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 08-31-2015, 02:29 AM   #13981
carnival007
Enthusiast
carnival007 can see what is invisible to the naked eye.carnival007 can see what is invisible to the naked eye.carnival007 can see what is invisible to the naked eye.carnival007 can see what is invisible to the naked eye.carnival007 can see what is invisible to the naked eye.carnival007 can see what is invisible to the naked eye.carnival007 can see what is invisible to the naked eye.carnival007 can see what is invisible to the naked eye.carnival007 can see what is invisible to the naked eye.carnival007 can see what is invisible to the naked eye.carnival007 can see what is invisible to the naked eye.

Device: Kindle 3 Wi-Fi
You've received a 20% off coupon!
Coupon code: B72YM4

You've received a 25% off coupon!
Coupon code: VMKULP
Coupon code: KWNMHA

You've received a 30% off coupon!
Coupon code: ZRNL5D
Coupon code: J57RSF
Coupon code: S8BXSW
carnival007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 03:46 AM   #13982
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Remember that until the end of today, SALE50 is a 50% off code, and valid in more countries than the competition codes.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-31-2015, 04:50 AM   #13983
Number9
Dude
Number9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Number9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Number9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Number9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Number9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Number9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Number9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Number9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Number9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Number9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Number9 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One; Kobo Aura H2o; Sony Reader PRS-T3
Just a little 20% coupon:
5V5QH2
Number9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 04:57 AM   #13984
Willza
Willza has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: iPod Touch, Kindle Keyboard
Don't let the 14% VAT charge in South Africa put you off buying some books there with the 50% off coupon. Some of the book prices are better than elsewhere, even with the VAT added. For example:

Robin Hobb, Fool's Assassin (<$3 after discount vs. Amazon price $9)
Neal Stephenson, Seveneves (<$6.50 after discount vs. Amazon price $17)

Those are just two that interested me, I'm sure there are others...
Willza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 06:24 AM   #13985
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Contest 55%: FPVMWH
John F is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-31-2015, 06:57 AM   #13986
Wolfe
Wolfe knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Wolfe knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Wolfe knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Wolfe knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Wolfe knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Wolfe knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Wolfe knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Wolfe knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Wolfe knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Wolfe knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Wolfe knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by BearMountainBooks View Post
A word of possible warning--I had a couple of decent coupons this round and I noticed when I went to use the second one--I had already "tested" it earlier and when I went to use it, it said it couldn't be applied. Another code (lower value that I hadn't bothered testing) still worked just fine.

It's possible that "testing" the codes is causing them to be "used." If there's another contest, I think I'll just use the codes rather than test them.
Don't know if it's related, but I had a recent experience where Kobo gave me a few codes and I found that only one of the codes could be used on an individual account. That is, when I tried to use the 2nd code, it didn't work on my account but it worked on a friend's account. That friend then had the same experience, i.e. they couldn't use the 3rd code. So might be worth trying your codes on a different account.

BTW - I did raise this issue with Kobo customer service, but the codes would work for them and they weren't able to identify the problem.
Wolfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 02:04 PM   #13987
Gisu29
Groupie
Gisu29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gisu29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gisu29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gisu29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gisu29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gisu29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gisu29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gisu29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gisu29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gisu29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gisu29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: MacAir
You've received a 45% off coupon!
Spoiler:

AUYUPF
R8GRHA
SFFGZ4

You've received a 35% off coupon!
Spoiler:

59J6QR
X92H2U
YDEYB8
DQSWQ5
P9X6ZL
8CJEZP
QGVFNU
AGXXVY
UXFEN4
FDCG2B
72T4GJ
P3JPDP
LCK6CL
WLYDS5
ENYAJB
Y3SUKL
YDEYB8
HR68YS
GMPUYB
5CHV8Y
LCFJRH
GMPUYB
Gisu29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 02:18 PM   #13988
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Libra2, Clara 2e, Kindle PW SE & Kindle 2022
I have a few codes I won't be using. I'm in the UK if that means something

W9FXC4 30%

N8P6LA 25%
BK78N9 25%

58T9EE 20%
KTYR3C 20%
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 03:56 PM   #13989
zelda.owns.link
Evangelist
zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4
USA Codes

Spoiler:
10%
K9H6GN
SXPMXG
S6DNZF
NZPEVU
BYEUL5

20%
5SFL3S
MK5P5X
9BBBNN
NJWFPU
MXCEUX
D9WJPG
YUNXWF
3UFMXQ
S3VLKM
GJXB33
AY3YX3

25%
9HD9AS
X9TAVJ
5WLRKE
YUCNJC
GR3KCP
TCV4R9
V43SUF

30%
3WX437
SHQBC4
AG4297
R8FM8U
Z3GM82
8D9B72

35%
Z2LBL5
zelda.owns.link is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 03:39 PM   #13990
ukprog
ukprog considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.ukprog considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.ukprog considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.ukprog considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.ukprog considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.ukprog considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.ukprog considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.ukprog considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.ukprog considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.ukprog considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.ukprog considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.

Device: Kobo Touch
UK Codes

35%
5LCWGM

30%
TZ23LH
5KP6J6

25%
9J7GE7
7ZUNLR
QK5CPW
76TNB4

20%
C7Q2G9
ADDNBR
AZSCXY
WBLKK8

Last edited by ukprog; 09-01-2015 at 03:42 PM.
ukprog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 04:29 PM   #13991
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Looks like SALE50 is now expired.
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 05:47 PM   #13992
tempest@de
Fanatic
tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, kindle
after several contest without being abble to play this time I did, but only managed it to work on google chrome, in firefox the questions didn't show.

here are the codes from the US contest

30%
Spoiler:
TT26BX
9E9SWH
3YWT9J
KTKQB9

35%
Spoiler:
3XEFRC
G7EP6Y
CLKUWK
UEX7PZ
QJGXV7

45%
Spoiler:
9RPLWH
tempest@de is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 07:16 PM   #13993
Kbex
Kbex began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, Kobo Glo Hd
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfe View Post
Don't know if it's related, but I had a recent experience where Kobo gave me a few codes and I found that only one of the codes could be used on an individual account. That is, when I tried to use the 2nd code, it didn't work on my account but it worked on a friend's account. That friend then had the same experience, i.e. they couldn't use the 3rd code. So might be worth trying your codes on a different account.

BTW - I did raise this issue with Kobo customer service, but the codes would work for them and they weren't able to identify the problem.
Same thing happened to me. Worked on their end. I could only use the first one. They gave me three more for the ones that didn't work. Again, only the first one worked. They double checked that the books I was trying to purchase were eligible for promo codes. They were. Another agent said that you could only use one code per day, but I tried on multiple days.

Next they told me to buy two books and they would apply a credit in the amount of the discount codes. Five days later and no credit applied.

Also, one agent went into my account to try the codes after I told her not to. When I couldn't get into my account, I called Kobo and was told by another agent that they had gone into my account to try the codes and changed my password without my permission. This agent had to give me a temporary password to get in and reset mine.

It seems that the problems only get worse with Kobo.
Kbex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 10:22 PM   #13994
tybrowns
tybrowns My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!tybrowns My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!tybrowns My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!tybrowns My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!tybrowns My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!tybrowns My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!tybrowns My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!tybrowns My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!tybrowns My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!tybrowns My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!tybrowns My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!

Device: kobo
another set

QZ6MXC-30
4CTD37-25
Z6PUTQ-35
DMA2WT-20
29T3AP-30
W7SESG-30

from canada
tybrowns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 11:31 PM   #13995
carnival007
Enthusiast
carnival007 can see what is invisible to the naked eye.carnival007 can see what is invisible to the naked eye.carnival007 can see what is invisible to the naked eye.carnival007 can see what is invisible to the naked eye.carnival007 can see what is invisible to the naked eye.carnival007 can see what is invisible to the naked eye.carnival007 can see what is invisible to the naked eye.carnival007 can see what is invisible to the naked eye.carnival007 can see what is invisible to the naked eye.carnival007 can see what is invisible to the naked eye.carnival007 can see what is invisible to the naked eye.

Device: Kindle 3 Wi-Fi
US Store

You've received a 20% off coupon!
Coupon code: 3JCM8Y

You've received a 25% off coupon!
Coupon code: WFVMZU
Coupon code: 25VQKN
carnival007 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
coupon, discount, ridiculous deals