Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 02-22-2015, 01:41 PM   #1
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Libra2, Clara 2e, Kindle PW SE & Kindle 2022
App Collections not showing on Home screen

I've got a HDX I wanted it for the large storage (I got the 64GB). I have a lot of apps installed now and I have created about 6 app collections, 3 already existed on my HD6 but the other 3 were created on the HDX.

On my HD 6 when I put items in collections, the home screen app went inside the collection, but this time it's not happening. All my apps are still showing on the home screen individually.

Does any one know how to make the home screen apps show in a collection on the home screen, or do I now have to drag them into each collection on the home screen even though they are already in a collection.

I tried that with 4 apps and its created a second collection. I can work with that if that's the way it works and just delete the original collection but it seems rather silly.

Last edited by Josieb1; 02-22-2015 at 01:58 PM.
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 06:04 PM   #2
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Libra2, Clara 2e, Kindle PW SE & Kindle 2022
I finally figured it out, once an app collection is created in the Apps tab you simply add it to Home via a long press on the collection and Add - To Home selection.
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote