Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 08-11-2010, 08:03 PM   #1
foreverjuly
Crank Up The Awesome!
foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Nook, iPhone
Ode to Book Bloggers

Bud Light Presents: Real Men of Genius (Reaaaaal Men of Geniusssss)

Today we salute you, Badass Book Blogger. (Bad-ass Book Blooogger)

86% of the country is literate enough to read a book, but only 1% has the cojones to spout off about it on the internet. (Typing 40 words per minute!) Neglecting your job, your family, and your social life, you tirelessly type away at your computer about the virtues of Paranormal Romance and the honor in Young-Adult Fantasy. (Did someone say Harry Potter?)

Literature degree? You don't need no stinking literature degree. Your words come straight from the heart, and a caffeine-induced buzz. (Not spillin' java on my Kindle!)

So crack open an ice-cold Bud Light, Badass Book Blogger, because when it comes to your blog, you're the real hero. (Bad-ass Book Bloooggerrr)

(Anheuser Busch, St Louis Missouri)

I just came up with this and some fellow authors thought it was good, so I thought I'd share it here. We were talking about how book bloggers deserve a little more recognition. Credit for the back-up vocals goes to John Fitch V. I couldn't think of a good way to change the name to make it more gender-neutral. Hope you can forgive me for that!
foreverjuly is offline   Reply With Quote