Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 05-02-2010, 04:15 AM   #1
HistoryWes
Teacher/Novelist
HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR, iPad
A Bitchin' Cool Sexy Sci-fi Rock & Roll Detective Story

[Image too large - Moderator]

In a world where men are almost extinct, someone is trying to kill history's greatest rock & roll band. Science Police Agent John Andrews must negotiate a complicated relationship with Ep!phanee, the band's lead singer; drummer Ruth De Molay, bassist Steffie Sin, and the redheaded clone lead guitarist Penny Dreadful, as he protects them and tries to discover who wants to kill the Ladybugs.

Now available at Smashwords. Save $1.00 off the $2.99 price with this code: DA94B.

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 10-06-2010 at 08:05 AM.
HistoryWes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 09:57 AM   #2
Moe The Cat
Bear Melt
Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Google Pixel 6, Moto G9 Power (both with Fbreader) & Kindle PW2
Thanks, Wes! I've been looking forward to Tesla's Stepdaughters ever since I saw the cover on your blog. And, this time, I managed to find the discount code on MR before I purchased on Smashwords!
Moe The Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 02:25 PM   #3
HistoryWes
Teacher/Novelist
HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Moe, I just sent you the code before I saw this posting. Thanks. You are the first purchaser!
Old 05-02-2010, 08:39 PM   #4
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Thanks, Wes! I've added it to my cart.

I had just finished my third batch purchase at smashwords for the month when I saw your book go up. I have to wait until the cart fills up again before I get it. I've just started Brechalon and really liking it so far.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 09:30 PM   #5
Moe The Cat
Bear Melt
Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Google Pixel 6, Moto G9 Power (both with Fbreader) & Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistoryWes View Post
Moe ... You are the first purchaser!
In that case, I think I'm the first to finish reading it, too. Just reached the end on the subway ride home from work and I enjoyed it very much. It has more of the His Robot Girlfriend flavour to it. Brechalon and Voyage Of The Minotaur have more of a Burroughs/Conan Doyle feel.

I liked all the characters in Tesla's Stepdaughters (and am extremely jealous of one in particular; if you read the novel, you'll be able to guess which one). I also liked the fact that, although the novel is set in a somewhat different world, there are parallels to people and events in our world that were fun to spot.

Thanks for another enjoyable read, Wes!
Moe The Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 02:29 PM   #6
HistoryWes
Teacher/Novelist

Thanks for your comments Moe. I always enjoy hearing what others think. This was my first attempt at alternate history-- a genre that I really enjoy reading. Of course once you get past the premise, the history isn't really all that important.
Old 10-06-2010, 01:07 AM   #7
HistoryWes
Teacher/Novelist

Tesla's Stepdaughters now available on Kindle Whispernet

Tesla's Stepdaughters is now available for $2.99 on Amazon Whispernet.

In a world where men are almost extinct, someone is trying to kill history's greatest rock & roll band. Science Police Agent John Andrews must negotiate a complicated relationship with Ep!phanee, the band's lead singer; drummer Ruth De Molay, bassist Steffie Sin, and the redheaded clone lead guitarist Penny Dreadful, as he protects them and tries to discover who wants to kill the Ladybugs.

Tags
detective, ebook, fantasy, rock & roll, science fiction