Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 01-31-2010, 11:03 PM   #1
JimMcLaren
Addict
JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox T68, Kobo Aura HD, Pocketbook 302, Pocketbook 912, Nook HD+
Greetings from sunny South Carolina

Sunny but not so warm as we are accustomed to. I've been usimg my phone as a reader for some time now. I thought I wanted a nook. Then I discovered MR. Now I'm totally undecided. I'm leaning toward one of the Astak's. I'll decide soon with the help of this great forum.
JimMcLaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 01:38 AM   #2
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 420
Hello and welcome to the site.

Barstow Ca here. If you are close you should bring over some beer. You fly, I buy.
happy_terd is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-01-2010, 07:52 AM   #3
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Welcome to MR!

Try our ebook reader matrix (<- linky) to help you decide
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 08:54 AM   #4
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 420
read the location wrong. Read it as South California.

Oh well, you are going to have to ship me them beers then.
happy_terd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 10:18 AM   #5
MichaelJLucasWV
MichaelJLucasWV began at the beginning.

Device: Amazon Kindle 1
hello, im here in sunny south carolina as well. err, well, not so sunny really, seeing how i have a sheet of ice for a driveway, and ive already busted my toosh on it today. but thats neither here nor there. i just got the sony 600 and im really not sure about it yet. my ideal reader would accept sd cards, have an internal speaker to read books back to you and play audiobooks, have an excellent filing system that doesnt take minutes to find what i want, have wireless book downloads with the first couple of chapters free to see if i like the book. and have a way to browse my books by cover art, or at least be able to change from browsing by author to title, series, whatever i want to browse by, etc.
am i picky, maybe, but its a lot of money to spend on something, so i want to be happy.
ps, i would LOVE for the people who design these things to have to use them before sending them out. sony's page turning layout kinda sucks, especially if it wasnt a touch screen.
oh, and btw, hello!
MichaelJLucasWV is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert