Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 02-06-2011, 02:44 PM   #61
Kaltenbrunner
Kaltenbrunner began at the beginning.

Device: PB903
Quote:
Originally Posted by review View Post
Yeah, that's wrong. Sergej's toolchain had there a symbolic link to libc-2.7.so. So this leaves two options: a) during the extraction process something went wrong or b) the filesystem you use doesn't allow symbolic links. Which filesystem did you use for / ?
Ah, ok. I made the error to unzip/untar the archive on my windows machine before copying the resulting directories to the ubuntu vm. I guess that way the symbolic links could not be created.

I did it the right way now: copying the archive first, than untar/unzip inside ubuntu vm. Everything works fine now.

Thanks very much for the help!

(For the sake of completeness: I use ext4 filesystem.)

Last edited by Kaltenbrunner; 02-06-2011 at 02:46 PM.
Kaltenbrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 02:46 PM   #62
review
Addict
review got an A in P-Chem.review got an A in P-Chem.review got an A in P-Chem.review got an A in P-Chem.review got an A in P-Chem.review got an A in P-Chem.review got an A in P-Chem.review got an A in P-Chem.review got an A in P-Chem.review got an A in P-Chem.review got an A in P-Chem.

Device: 903
Excellent!
Glad the problem is solved now!

What will be your next project? any ideas already?
review is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-06-2011, 03:01 PM   #63
Kaltenbrunner
Kaltenbrunner began at the beginning.

Device: PB903
Quote:
Originally Posted by review View Post
Excellent!
Glad the problem is solved now!

What will be your next project? any ideas already?
To be honest: no real ideas, yet. Just wanted to start making myself familiar with the tools and the SDK.
I thought about a calendar application (similar to lightning plugin for thunderbird) but I guess this is a project that should be implemented by more than just one developer. So I hope for a lot of enthusiastic developers and ideas as soon as the official SDK arrives.
Kaltenbrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 03:56 PM   #64
rfog
Guru
rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots of eInk devices and iOS stuff
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaltenbrunner View Post
To be honest: no real ideas, yet. Just wanted to start making myself familiar with the tools and the SDK.
I thought about a calendar application (similar to lightning plugin for thunderbird) but I guess this is a project that should be implemented by more than just one developer. So I hope for a lot of enthusiastic developers and ideas as soon as the official SDK arrives.
Please, please, please... port CoolReader...
rfog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 07:28 PM   #65
darknessEC
Enthusiast
darknessEC doesn't litterdarknessEC doesn't litter

Device: PocketBook 903
Quote:
Originally Posted by rfog View Post
+1
darknessEC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-09-2011, 08:27 AM   #66
Roos
Groupie
Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle Scribe, Phone
Quote:
+2

I would so love to see my books the way the writer intended them to be viewed!
Roos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 09:58 AM   #67
JimStar
Enthusiast
JimStar rocks like Gibraltar!JimStar rocks like Gibraltar!JimStar rocks like Gibraltar!JimStar rocks like Gibraltar!JimStar rocks like Gibraltar!JimStar rocks like Gibraltar!JimStar rocks like Gibraltar!JimStar rocks like Gibraltar!JimStar rocks like Gibraltar!JimStar rocks like Gibraltar!JimStar rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Kyobo eReader, Sony PRS-950, PocketBook Pro 902, PocketBook 360
Quote:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...76#post1386376
JimStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 10:42 AM   #68
rfog
Guru
rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots of eInk devices and iOS stuff
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimStar View Post

We all are waiting for you...
rfog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 03:42 AM   #69
troll05
Harmless idiot
troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB622, Nexus7, Sony PRS 350, Tolino und nur noch wenig toter Baum:(
Hi everybody,
While CoolReader is still WIP, is anybody willing and able to port the pdfviewer for PB 602?
Shouldn't be too big an issue, as it's already available for the 90X, but I didnt find any download for the 60X
troll05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 06:46 PM   #70
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
Anyone know anything about the "flags" parameter to the OpenKeyboard function of the Inkview API? I'm hoping it can be used to change whether the keyboard waits for the OK keypress before passing the data to the keyboard handler. The Dictionary seems to be able to respond to each keypress immediately.
rkomar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 09:21 AM   #71
J.C.
Addict
J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: ONYX BOOX Note Air3 C
Quote:
Originally Posted by troll05 View Post
Hi everybody,
While CoolReader is still WIP, is anybody willing and able to port the pdfviewer for PB 602?
Shouldn't be too big an issue, as it's already available for the 90X, but I didnt find any download for the 60X

Erm because its already on the device ? (I'm using the latest 2.0.4 firmware)
J.C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 11:12 AM   #72
troll05
Harmless idiot
troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB622, Nexus7, Sony PRS 350, Tolino und nur noch wenig toter Baum:(
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.C. View Post
Erm because its already on the device ? (I'm using the latest 2.0.4 firmware)
Yeah, found it in the meantime. My extensions.cfg had PDF printed in capitals
troll05 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
development, eabi, sdk