Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 03-27-2009, 09:53 PM   #1
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Time of the Season (Rabbits Galore)

Everywhere I turn these days I keep seeing rabbits -- in the grocery store, in the drug store, Wal*Mart, Target, and today even in a German restaurant.

There are rabbits on packages, large cardboard rabbits hawking kits to color or decorate eggs (green eggs and ham?) Some of the rabbits are solid and others just hollow chocolate shells and others are eggs. Some solid and some creame filled. Plush toys, wind up toys, talking toys, plush toys with chocolate scent. After dinner tonight they served ice cream with rabbit shaped sugar cookies. (I would post a picture, but I ate the subject matter before the battery charged.)

Has anyone else noticed this recent trend? If you have, please post pictures so I don't need to see the laddy by the door or their boss.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 10:10 PM   #2
Lady Blue
the snarky blue one
Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS500, 505 & 600, PRST1 & T2, Kindle PW, Moto Razr, Galaxy Tab 2-10"
Quote:
Originally Posted by RWood View Post
Everywhere I turn these days I keep seeing rabbits -- in the grocery store, in the drug store, Wal*Mart, Target, and today even in a German restaurant.

There are rabbits on packages, large cardboard rabbits hawking kits to color or decorate eggs (green eggs and ham?) Some of the rabbits are solid and others just hollow chocolate shells and others are eggs. Some solid and some creame filled. Plush toys, wind up toys, talking toys, plush toys with chocolate scent. After dinner tonight they served ice cream with rabbit shaped sugar cookies. (I would post a picture, but I ate the subject matter before the battery charged.)

Has anyone else noticed this recent trend? If you have, please post pictures so I don't need to see the laddy by the door or their boss.
Yes, I've been seeing them everywhere too. Click image for larger version

Name:	chocolate bunny.jpg
Views:	211
Size:	5.1 KB
ID:	26567 Name:  energizer bunny.jpg
Views: 742
Size:  2.7 KB
Lady Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-27-2009, 10:14 PM   #3
Lady Blue
the snarky blue one
Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Wow, just saw another one . . . Name:  anmated_rabbit.gif
Views: 701
Size:  23.2 KB
Old 03-27-2009, 10:16 PM   #4
Lady Blue
the snarky blue one

You're right - they're everywhere Click image for larger version

Name:	bugs-01.gif
Views:	205
Size:	31.8 KB
ID:	26569
Old 03-27-2009, 10:17 PM   #5
DiesOutHere
DiesOutHere began at the beginning.

Device: Sony-505, iPhone
I'm waiting for someone to post a pic of a Playboy Bunny
DiesOutHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-27-2009, 10:17 PM   #6
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
I just rented "House Bunny," does that count?
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 10:20 PM   #7
Lady Blue
the snarky blue one

I can't stand it anymore. This thread is being overrun with bunnies . . .
Name:  rabbits_006.gif
Views: 674
Size:  21.4 KB Name:  rabbits_019.gif
Views: 682
Size:  4.8 KB
Old 03-27-2009, 10:22 PM   #8
Lady Blue
the snarky blue one

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiesOutHere View Post
I'm waiting for someone to post a pic of a Playboy Bunny
You asked for it - Name:  Playboybunnylogo.jpg
Views: 697
Size:  2.4 KB
Old 03-27-2009, 10:23 PM   #9
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Peep

lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 01:17 AM   #10
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none

(http://thehostess.wordpress.com/2008...of-the-rabbit/)
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 01:43 AM   #11
Lady Blue
the snarky blue one

Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
The rest of us are seeing soft, fuzzy bunnies; sweet, sugar bunnies; dancing and drumming bunnies; and chocolate bunnies around OUR neighborhoods.

Leave it to Marc to have an intimidating 6' fugly, monstrous, unkempt, long-eared carniverous rodent creature frequenting HIS neighborhood.
Old 03-28-2009, 02:14 AM   #12
Moejoe
Banned
Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: Coffin
This guy kept seeing a rabbit too:

Moejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 02:27 AM   #13
Alisa
Gadget Geek
Alisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Paperwhite, Kindle 3 (retired), Skindle 1.2 (retired)
Dork that I am, I'm looking at the bookshelves behind him and all the nice bindings. Mmmmmm... bindings.
Alisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 10:56 AM   #14
Lady Blue
the snarky blue one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alisa View Post
Dork that I am, I'm looking at the bookshelves behind him and all the nice bindings. Mmmmmm... bindings.
That's the first thing that caught my eye also. Double-dork.
Old 03-28-2009, 12:23 PM   #15
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
They do seem to be everywhere.

vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote