Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 06-23-2011, 07:16 PM   #1
6charlong
friendly lurker
6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, nook, Apple and Kobo
nook Presentation

I’m new to everything nook so at the risk of boring everyone else here I wanted to share a wonderful discovery: I got an invitation to attend a demonstration of the new nook at a local Barnes and Nobel store and it was a wonderful experience.

I’d read through my nook’s manual but seeing it live was important. The audience only asked three questions, mainly because the presenter covered everything so well, but it was great to have someone to interact with. It felt really good to be inside an old style bookstore again too.

I learned several things about the nook that I had somehow overlooked. I’m going to operate it differently now and I’m frankly more impressed with my new nook.

Okay. I just felt like I needed to share that and I thought that if there are other new nook owners here I might suggest attending one of these presentations.
6charlong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 10:47 PM   #2
boswd
Banned
boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The Nook, Nook color and Droid X
Very cool thanks for sharing.
boswd is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert