Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 11-07-2010, 04:27 AM   #16
JeremyR
Guru
JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard, Nook HD+
The survey I presume they are talking about is one for the site, which popped up for some people who visit that link. You're not missing anything...
JeremyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 05:59 AM   #17
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
***Um, no. A Gallup Poll that has released results is closed, while neilmarr talked about having JUST done the alleged survey at a link at which several people reported inability to find the survey he mentioned.***

Sorry to have been away from this thread for a few days, Seanette. I must have done a survey (maybe the one Jeremy mentions above) or I wouldn't have mentioned it. I just re-visited the site, though, and can't find any trace of it now. I can't even remember what it was for -- so I guess Jeremy is right when he says you're not missing anything, and that I was justified in telling Steve that he owes me ten minutes. Must have been a time-waster. Cheers. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-07-2010, 05:34 PM   #18
corona
Addict
corona knows what's going on.corona knows what's going on.corona knows what's going on.corona knows what's going on.corona knows what's going on.corona knows what's going on.corona knows what's going on.corona knows what's going on.corona knows what's going on.corona knows what's going on.corona knows what's going on.

Device: kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by L.J. Sellers View Post
The article missed a lot of other ways to read without a book...
Newspapers, magazines, mail-order catalogues, matchbook covers, streetsigns, the sides of railroad cars, skywriting...
corona is offline   Reply With Quote