Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 12-01-2009, 06:36 PM   #1
delphidb96
Wizard
delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: TWO Kindle 2s, one each Bookeen Cybook Gen3, Sony PRS-500, Axim X51V
Thanks for Calibre!

We just got the upgraded PRS-500 back from Sony and I've been busy using Calibre to port a bunch of my prc/mobi ebooks to epub. Calibre's been doing a GREAT job of it and Mom absolutely loves her upgraded PRS500. Thank you so much for this program!

Derek
delphidb96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 07:42 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Glad to hear it
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-06-2009, 10:18 AM   #3
kaya2007
kaya2007 began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Thank you

I'd also like to add my thanks to Kovidgoyal for the Calibre programme. I'm pretty clueless when it comes to computers and so lots of the threads here a way over my head, but since discovering Calibre I've managed to convert my lit books into perfect epub copies for my Sony reader.
Anytime I come across something I want to do, I always manage to find a solution on this thread that even I can understand
kaya2007 is offline   Reply With Quote