Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 06-27-2008, 12:52 PM   #1
geekraver
Addict
geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini,Kindle Paperwhite
Sony PRS-500 for sale

Closed

Hi folks

I'm selling my PRS-500. I've decided to go back to my Tablet PC for now until the 9" Mentor becomes available. I have the original box with everything. I have used the reader very lightly, and it hasn't left my house. No scratches or anything. I'm including the 1Gb SD card I put in too. I'll sell for $200 OBO including shipping to continental USA; if you're outside the USA shipping will be another $20 for regular parcel post or $50 for global express mail.

Please PM me if interested.

Last edited by geekraver; 09-04-2008 at 01:26 AM. Reason: Closed
geekraver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 01:49 AM   #2
geekraver
Addict
geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini,Kindle Paperwhite
Dropping price to $190.
geekraver is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-02-2008, 04:42 AM   #3
garygibsonsf
Addict
garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite
PM

Pm sent.
garygibsonsf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 02:50 AM   #4
BuddyBoy
eBookin' Fool
BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, KK, iPad (Ex Prs 505, 500, Reb1100-2150, Rocket)
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekraver View Post
Hi folks

I'm selling my PRS-500. I've decided to go back to my Tablet PC for now until the 9" Mentor becomes available. I have the original box with everything. I have used the reader very lightly, and it hasn't left my house. No scratches or anything. I'm including the 1Gb SD card I put in too. I'll sell for $200 OBO including shipping to continental USA; if you're outside the USA shipping will be another $20 for regular parcel post or $50 for global express mail.

Please PM me if interested.
NOW you sell it! Almost two years after I was always about four hours behind you as you bought out the stocks in Los Angeles and Seattle!
BuddyBoy is offline   Reply With Quote