Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Announcements

Notices

Old 07-20-2010, 07:18 PM   #1351
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortNCuddlyAm View Post
From a great height into a furnace or preferably a shredder so they can be composted...
here here!!!!
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 07:36 PM   #1352
recluse
Banned
recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2
Horse erotica.
recluse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 08:28 PM   #1353
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!
SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-900(unused lately) iPadAir2, want me Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by recluse View Post
carefree_crap
merry_manure
jolly_dingleberry
elated_dump
pleased_poo
laughing_loaf
jovial_diarrhea
euphoric_feces
gleeful_guano
beaming_bowel movement
silly_sh*t

The Skidmark Kid
I think I like pleased_poo very much.
SneakySnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 08:59 PM   #1354
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 420
Quote:
carefree_crap
merry_manure
jolly_dingleberry
elated_dump
pleased_poo
laughing_loaf
jovial_diarrhea
euphoric_feces
gleeful_guano
beaming_bowel movement
silly_sh*t

The Skidmark Kid
You do know that Terd is my last name and is not referring to poop, right? That would be turd.
happy_terd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 09:20 PM   #1355
recluse
Banned
recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Kind of late in the game to bring that up, don't you think?

Besides, how could anyone know, considering your awful spelling?
Old 07-20-2010, 09:25 PM   #1356
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 420
I was just kidding recluse.

It does mean sh*t.
happy_terd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 09:37 PM   #1357
recluse
Banned

That's okay.
I didn't really give a sh*t, anyway.
Old 07-20-2010, 11:43 PM   #1358
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Quote:
Horse erotica.
NOOOOOO!!!!!! no no no noooooo no!
no Katherine the Greats here!
Old 07-21-2010, 12:01 AM   #1359
recluse
Banned

You said "like a horse".
Old 07-21-2010, 12:25 AM   #1360
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress

Quote:
You said "like a horse".
huh? I did?
Old 07-21-2010, 12:30 AM   #1361
rebarnmom
Wizard
rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-700 (traded in), Sony PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
maybe a cast of characters cheat sheet can be added. after all, how many people who do't hang out in the lounge are going to figure out who joyous_cowpat is (even though that was BRILLIANT!)
It didn't take me too long to figure that one out, but I like a good novel that makes you think!

Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
And I was so proud of that one! You try to find a humorous variant of happy_terd!
As you should be!
rebarnmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 05:06 PM   #1362
filip
Addict
filip can extract oil from cheesefilip can extract oil from cheesefilip can extract oil from cheesefilip can extract oil from cheesefilip can extract oil from cheesefilip can extract oil from cheesefilip can extract oil from cheesefilip can extract oil from cheesefilip can extract oil from cheese

Device: n810 -- PRS600
Hey I have it !!!!
It's a wonderfull gadget, even if thé restrictions are a little tricky.
I think I'll make a review when I'll come back from hollydays.
But for now I'm totally happy and won t exchange this against any flavour of chocolate.

Poohbear, I'am reading hé story directly on the iPad !
filip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 08:45 PM   #1363
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by filip View Post
Hey I have it !!!!
It's a wonderfull gadget, even if thé restrictions are a little tricky.
I think I'll make a review when I'll come back from hollydays.
But for now I'm totally happy and won t exchange this against any flavour of chocolate.

Poohbear, I'am reading hé story directly on the iPad !
Yippee - isn't it fun being a character in a published saga?
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote