Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 11-11-2008, 06:30 AM   #1
roa71@yahoo.com
roa71@yahoo.com began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
mEdge Executive: Leather vs Non Leather

with the addition of the light integrated into the cover, i plan on making the switch to an mEdge cover. any thoughts on the difference between leather and non leather?

is the non leather similar to the kindle cover, because i do not mind that. it's not a money issue, my skin gets irritated by leather products, so, to be safe, i think i will stick with the non leather version.

thanks, rick..
roa71@yahoo.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 10:11 AM   #2
TallMomof2
Kindlephilia
TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count
I had a non-leather mEdge cover but the edges wore very quickly and I recently exchanged it for a leather Stylez cover.
TallMomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-11-2008, 12:06 PM   #3
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
I have the original non-leather M-edge Kindle cover (and a similar iLiad cover), and it has worked well for me. The cover is more padded that the Kindle cover, but less rigid. I think it offers enough protection.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 03:19 PM   #4
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Quote:
Originally Posted by TallMomof2 View Post
I had a non-leather mEdge cover but the edges wore very quickly and I recently exchanged it for a leather Stylez cover.
I have the non-leather cover. It has worn pretty well, but the edges are beginning to show wear (I've had it for 6 or 7 months) AND I'm going to use that as an excuse to buy the new M-Edge leather cover.

Besides, amazon at least, is out of stock of the non-leather M-Edge. Can you still find those somewhere? You'd be pleased with the non-leather .... but you could thrill yourself still more with the real leather one!
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote