Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > ePub

Notices

Old 08-07-2015, 08:39 AM   #1
woodr2011
Connoisseur
woodr2011 began at the beginning.

Device: PC and laptop
Adobe Digital Editions v4 issues...

I recently upgraded from Windows 8.1 to 10 and now I am unable to download borrowed books from my library's consortium website to Adobe Digital Editions v4. I tried to reinstall ADE, but it can't even load its own user manual during the installation process. The library has informed me that others are having similar problems. Is this a Windows 10 compatibility issue with ADE itself? Running the program in compatibility mode doesn't solve the problem. Any thoughts/similar experiences?
woodr2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2015, 09:28 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Moderator Notice
Not a Calibre question. Moving to EPUB
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-07-2015, 11:46 AM   #3
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by woodr2011 View Post
Is this a Windows 10 compatibility issue with ADE itself?
It could be some ADE 4 vs Win 10 specific issue I suppose, although I haven't head of any. Others here have reported no problems running ADE 1.7, 2 or 3 on Win 10. Most folks around here have been sticking with ADE 1.7 or 2 due to new DRM "features" Adobe added support for starting with version 3.

Here's another thread on Win 10 and ADE...
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=263502

Last edited by AnemicOak; 08-07-2015 at 11:49 AM.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote