Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 02-24-2011, 09:40 AM   #1
midin
midin began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
Download old notes to new Kindle?

Hello, I've bought new Kindle 3 and I want ot get the notes I saved in my old Kindle 3 to this new one. Is there any possibility to do this? Thanks for answering,

midin
midin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 06:36 PM   #2
lunixer
Addict
lunixer has learned how to read e-bookslunixer has learned how to read e-bookslunixer has learned how to read e-bookslunixer has learned how to read e-bookslunixer has learned how to read e-bookslunixer has learned how to read e-bookslunixer has learned how to read e-bookslunixer has learned how to read e-books

Quote:
Originally Posted by midin View Post
Hello, I've bought new Kindle 3 and I want ot get the notes I saved in my old Kindle 3 to this new one. Is there any possibility to do this? Thanks for answering,

midin
Yeah. All you have to do is hook up the Kindle to your computer and look in the hard drive for a text document named "notes." Move that to your new kindle and voila.
lunixer is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-01-2011, 10:31 AM   #3
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
All highlights and notes are stored at your Kindle web site. They will automatically be added to your new Kindle when you sync.

The site can viewed and highlights and notes copied for other uses here:

https://kindle.amazon.com/your_reading
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 10:42 AM   #4
midin
midin began at the beginning.

Thank you so much.
midin is offline   Reply With Quote