Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 10-05-2012, 01:08 PM   #16
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by manxam View Post
I was an early adopter of the original beta but didn't partake in this test though. Up until now everything has worked perfectly.

I just downloaded 2.2.1 and the new Calibre .9.1 for OSX and now when trying to connect wirelessly CC is telling me that another device is connecting to Calibre and that I should disconnect it first. There are no other wireless devices that I have ever used with calibre.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

EDIT: Ok, figured THAT one out. I was charging my android cell phone which is an MTP device on the laptop. While OSX didn't detect it and Calibre didn't connect to it AND it didn't show up as a wireless device (obviously) and DOESN'T have CC installed on it.. CC would NOT connect with it plugged in. This is likely a failure with Calibre and not CC though. Even after unplugging the phone I could not connect until I restarted calibre.

As a note, I had restarted Calibre a few times with the phone plugged in so that wasn't the issue, it was definitely the phone and the new MTP driver. Weird!
I think that our calibre wireless connection driver might be deciding too quickly that another device is connected. When CC connects, our driver waits for a time for calibre to begin the connection process. If calibre does not do that, then we assume it is servicing another device. If, however, calibre is trying to connect to an MTP device that isn't rapidly responding, the time limit might pass before calibre responds to CC. I will look for a way around this.

One thing you can do that I think would help is to tell the MTP driver to ignore your phone. I think you do his by plugging in your phone then going to preferences -> plugins -> device interface plugins -> MTP and then "blacklisting" your phone. If you never want any MTP device to connect then you can disable the MTP plugin, but that might be too big a hammer.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 02:00 PM   #17
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
@chaley: there is no mtp driver in OS X.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 02:54 PM   #18
K8HW
Connoisseur
K8HW began at the beginning.

Device: Galaxy A03s, Galaxy Tab A, Kindle Paperwhite (10th Gen), Nexus 7
[Android App] Calibre Companion Ratings Metadata

Just got the new Calibre Companion. I noticed that the book rating in calibre does not agree with the rating shown in the tag view page. I have a book that shows 4 stars in Calibre but only shows 2 stars when viewed on the tag page in Calibre Companion. So far every book that has 5 stars in Calibre shows 2 1/2 stars in Calibre Companion.

Dave
K8HW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 02:57 PM   #19
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by K8HW View Post
Just got the new Calibre Companion. I noticed that the book rating in calibre does not agree with the rating shown in the tag view page. I have a book that shows 4 stars in Calibre but only shows 2 stars when viewed on the tag page in Calibre Companion. So far every book that has 5 stars in Calibre shows 2 1/2 stars in Calibre Companion.

Dave
I think this is an 'oops'
Internally (legacy) Calibre was 0-10 but displays 0 to 5 stars
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 03:40 PM   #20
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Just got the new Calibre Companion. I noticed that the book rating in calibre does not agree with the rating shown in the tag view page.
I'm unsure where you are looking, but I'm not seeing this when viewing the Book Details page. I see no half stars and my ratings match calibre's metadata.

Quote:
I have a book that shows 4 stars in Calibre but only shows 2 stars when viewed on the tag page in Calibre Companion. So far every book that has 5 stars in Calibre shows 2 1/2 stars in Calibre Companion.
I found what you are referring to. You are viewing books in your library via the Content server connection of Calibre Companion. This must be as theducks stated, an oops in Calibre Companion's content server implementation.

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 10-05-2012 at 03:42 PM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 04:16 PM   #21
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:

Dave
Yes, it is a mistake. I missed one spot where I didn't need to correct for the calibre legacy ratings of 1..10. It will be fixed in the next CC release.
Old 10-05-2012, 04:20 PM   #22
chaley
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
@chaley: there is no mtp driver in OS X.
Ahh yes, I forgot that. Then the problem must be the base Android plugin taking more than 3 seconds to decide that a device is unknown. In any event, the workaround is the same, increase CC's timeout.

@manxam: you could probably avoid the problem by disabling the android device plugin. Of course, don't disable it if you ever connect an android device to calibre using a cable.
Old 10-05-2012, 06:40 PM   #23
manxam
Enthusiast
manxam can extract oil from cheesemanxam can extract oil from cheesemanxam can extract oil from cheesemanxam can extract oil from cheesemanxam can extract oil from cheesemanxam can extract oil from cheesemanxam can extract oil from cheesemanxam can extract oil from cheesemanxam can extract oil from cheese

Device: Aura HD, Aura One (2nd warranty)
It's not really an issue for me as I NEVER (maybe I shouldn't use that word as this is how this issue arose) have two devices plugged in at once. It is something that should be looked at though so that others don't run into this issue.

Cheers!
manxam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 02:31 PM   #24
Perkin
Guru
Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.

Device: Sony PRS-300, Kobo Aura HD, iPad (Marvin)
Just saw this, updated on my tablet and tried it, everything seems to be working great after testing apart from a couple of small things, though may have been my fault as to get updated I had to uninstall CC and then re-install it for the update to be 'gotten' successfully.

1. The database was blank, so done the 'scan on connect' , then used the CSI (hehe. Content Server Intergration, that tickles me for some reason) and after dl'ing a few books connected to calibre through Wireless connection, that then said I had 2 copies of those dl'd books. Shouldn't have they been merged or picked up as being same versions.

2. (Also possibly related to my un/re-install) I used calibre while connected to remove the books from the device (300 odd books) and CC displayed the amount of books (No Grouping [# books]) and seem to be working away, but then froze, and I had to force close (I had to do that a couple of times).

Could/Would it be possible to display the busy/updating box while calibre does a delete operation?
Perkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 05:04 PM   #25
chaley
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perkin View Post
Just saw this, updated on my tablet and tried it, everything seems to be working great after testing apart from a couple of small things, though may have been my fault as to get updated I had to uninstall CC and then re-install it for the update to be 'gotten' successfully.
The uninstall would have erased CC's database, so all information about books already on the device would disappear.
Quote:
1. The database was blank, so done the 'scan on connect' , then used the CSI (hehe. Content Server Intergration, that tickles me for some reason) and after dl'ing a few books connected to calibre through Wireless connection, that then said I had 2 copies of those dl'd books. Shouldn't have they been merged or picked up as being same versions.
Books on the device are identified by their filename. Because the DB was empty, downloading a books using the content server will create a new file. It won't overwrite an existing file because there is no way to know that the existing file is the same book.

It would have worked better if you had first connected as a wireless device. This would have permitted calibre to tell CC what books are already in the library so that subsequent CSI ( ) downloads would know that it was OK to overwrite the file.
Quote:
2. (Also possibly related to my un/re-install) I used calibre while connected to remove the books from the device (300 odd books) and CC displayed the amount of books (No Grouping [# books]) and seem to be working away, but then froze, and I had to force close (I had to do that a couple of times).

Could/Would it be possible to display the busy/updating box while calibre does a delete operation?
There are two issues here. The first is that CC + calibre failed to delete 300 books successfully. I have tried something like this myself (deleting 500 books) and it worked. Clearly I need to look again.

The second is a progress indicator, I will look at that. I just checked the code and it appears that the calibre device driver can know how many books are being deleted in a single "transaction". What we need to do is pass this information to CC and have some kind of progress dialog. Unfortunately, the network command protocol we designed doesn't permit using this information, so we will need to change how calibre and CC communicate. This sort of change is always dangerous.
Old 10-08-2012, 06:48 AM   #26
Perkin
Guru
Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
There are two issues here. The first is that CC + calibre failed to delete 300 books successfully. I have tried something like this myself (deleting 500 books) and it worked. Clearly I need to look again.
Tried again today, deleting 293 books (leaving 4 on device), froze after 2 mins8sec (calibre task log) and had to force close. After restating CC, showed 172 books left.

2nd go, tried deleting the 168 books (leaving 4 again), crashed out after 2m31s, CC showed 18 books left.

Deleted remaining 14 books no problem.

If you need me to redo it with a log/debug going, just give us a shout saying how.

One thing I would say regarding displaying busy/updating, would it be possible for CC to not update it's displayed db until after operation (calibre delete), as at moment, I think, it's redoing the display after every book remove, and before it's finished updating - it has to redraw again and may becoming unsync'd. Could that be what's causing freeze? (If not I'll just shut up )

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
The second is a progress indicator, I will look at that. I just checked the code and it appears that the calibre device driver can know how many books are being deleted in a single "transaction". What we need to do is pass this information to CC and have some kind of progress dialog. Unfortunately, the network command protocol we designed doesn't permit using this information, so we will need to change how calibre and CC communicate. This sort of change is always dangerous.
As long as the freeze issue is worked over and sorted, the dangerous change wouldn't be that important as long as a note is put in any help/docs. I don't think that deleting *lots* (whole db) of books from calibre would be a 'usual' operation, just perhaps upto a dozen would be usual, removing read books from device.

Last edited by Perkin; 10-08-2012 at 06:54 AM.
Old 10-08-2012, 07:28 AM   #27
chaley
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perkin View Post
Tried again today, deleting 293 books (leaving 4 on device), froze after 2 mins8sec (calibre task log) and had to force close. After restating CC, showed 172 books left.

2nd go, tried deleting the 168 books (leaving 4 again), crashed out after 2m31s, CC showed 18 books left.

Deleted remaining 14 books no problem.

If you need me to redo it with a log/debug going, just give us a shout saying how.
A debug log would be helpful (I hope). Start calibre, then click on the down-arrow next to preferences and choose "Restart in debug mode". Let calibre restart and stabilize, then connect and try the delete. After CC freezes, quit calibre. A window will open containing the debug log. Post it here.

I am hoping that it will give me a clue where CC is hanging up.
Quote:
One thing I would say regarding displaying busy/updating, would it be possible for CC to not update it's displayed db until after operation (calibre delete), as at moment, I think, it's redoing the display after every book remove, and before it's finished updating - it has to redraw again and may becoming unsync'd. Could that be what's causing freeze? (If not I'll just shut up )
The update shouldn't cause the problem, but who knows? In any event, removing the update requires doing the work to add the progress dialog. That is on my list, if for no other reason then it is the right thing to do.
Old 10-08-2012, 11:23 AM   #28
Perkin
Guru

Tried again (293 books), here's the report (202 left)
Spoiler:
calibre Debug log
calibre 0.9.1
Windows-XP-5.1.2600-SP3 Windows
('Windows', 'XP', '5.1.2600')
Python 2.7.3
Windows: ('XP', '5.1.2600', 'SP3', 'Multiprocessor Free')
DEBUG: 0.0 KoboTouch:initialize
Starting up...
Started up in 14.41 seconds with 3017 books
SMART_DEV ( 0.16: 0.157) startup_on_demand All IP addresses {'MS TCP Loopback interface': [{'addr': '127.0.0.1'}], '{8DB6839B-635B-4C06-8ACB-1460F101A114}': [{'broadcast': '192.168.56.255', 'netmask': '255.255.255.0', 'addr': '192.168.56.1'}], '{A65B1C0A-9245-4FED-9461-F7110E5FA4C8}': [{'broadcast': '192.168.0.255', 'netmask': '255.255.255.0', 'addr': '192.168.0.3'}]}
SMART_DEV ( 0.27: 0.016) _attach_to_port try ip address "" on port 9090
SMART_DEV ( 1.14: 0.813) startup_on_demand listening on port 9090
SMART_DEV ( 1.22: 0.016) _attach_to_port try ip address "" on port 54982
SMART_DEV ( 1.27: 0.000) startup_on_demand broadcast socket listening on port 54982
SMART_DEV ( 91.36: 90.016) run attempt to open device socket
SMART_DEV ( 91.67: 0.297) reset
SMART_DEV ( 91.69: 0.000) set_progress_reporter
SMART_DEV ( 91.72: 0.000) open
SMART_DEV ( 91.75: 0.000) _call_client GET_INITIALIZATION_INFO wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 92.11: 0.313) open App version #: 24
SMART_DEV ( 92.14: 0.000) open Device can stream books True
SMART_DEV ( 92.17: 0.000) open Device can stream metadata True
SMART_DEV ( 92.19: 0.000) open Device can receive book binary True
SMART_DEV ( 92.22: 0.000) open Client device kind GT-P7510
SMART_DEV ( 92.24: 0.000) open max_book_packet_len 4096
SMART_DEV ( 92.27: 0.000) open selected formats [u'epub', u'mobi', u'azw', u'azw1', u'azw3', u'azw4', u'pdf']
SMART_DEV ( 92.30: 0.000) open extension path lengths {u'azw1': 38, u'azw3': 38, u'azw4': 38, u'mobi': 38, u'pdf': 38, u'epub': 38, u'azw': 38}
SMART_DEV ( 92.33: 0.000) card_prefix
SMART_DEV ( 92.45: 0.078) set_progress_reporter
Job: 1 Get device information started
SMART_DEV ( 92.50: 0.000) get_device_information
SMART_DEV ( 92.58: 0.015) _call_client GET_DEVICE_INFORMATION wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 92.81: 0.172) _call_client SET_CALIBRE_DEVICE_INFO wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 93.02: 0.156) card_prefix
SMART_DEV ( 93.05: 0.000) free_space
SMART_DEV ( 93.08: 0.015) _call_client FREE_SPACE wfr True
DeviceJob: 1 Get device information done, calling callback
DeviceJob: 1 Get device information callback returned
SMART_DEV ( 93.36: 0.266) set_progress_reporter
Job: 2 Get list of books on device started
SMART_DEV ( 93.41: 0.000) books None
SMART_DEV ( 93.50: 0.015) _call_client GET_BOOK_COUNT wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 93.69: 0.110) books getting book metadata. Done 0 of 297
Job: 1 Get device information finished
No details available.
SMART_DEV ( 99.89: 6.125) books getting book metadata. Done 100 of 297
SMART_DEV ( 106.50: 6.562) books getting book metadata. Done 200 of 297
SMART_DEV ( 112.84: 6.312) books finished getting book metadata
SMART_DEV ( 112.88: 0.000) books carda
SMART_DEV ( 112.91: 0.000) books cardb
DeviceJob: 2 Get list of books on device done, calling callback
SMART_DEV ( 125.91: 12.969) set_plugboards
DeviceJob: 2 Get list of books on device callback returned
SMART_DEV ( 126.25: 0.281) set_progress_reporter
Job: 3 Send metadata to device started
SMART_DEV ( 126.33: 0.015) sync_booklists collection attributes [u'']
DEBUG: 141.2 Starting get_collections: on_connect
DEBUG: 141.2 Renaming rules: {}
DEBUG: 141.2 Formatting template: {value}{category:| (|)}
DEBUG: 141.2 Sorting rules: []
SMART_DEV ( 126.47: 0.078) _call_client SEND_BOOKLISTS wfr False
SMART_DEV ( 126.56: 0.000) card_prefix
SMART_DEV ( 126.62: 0.000) free_space
SMART_DEV ( 126.70: 0.000) _call_client FREE_SPACE wfr True
Job: 2 Get list of books on device finished
No details available.
DeviceJob: 3 Send metadata to device done, calling callback
DeviceJob: 3 Send metadata to device callback returned
SMART_DEV ( 127.06: 0.266) _call_client NOOP wfr True
Job: 3 Send metadata to device finished
No details available.
SMART_DEV ( 137.25: 10.156) _call_client NOOP wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 147.52: 10.234) _call_client NOOP wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 157.88: 10.312) _call_client NOOP wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 168.24: 10.297) _call_client NOOP wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 178.59: 10.328) _call_client NOOP wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 178.81: 0.188) set_progress_reporter
Job: 4 Delete books from device started
SMART_DEV ( 178.84: 0.016) delete_books
SMART_DEV ( 178.88: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 179.22: 0.312) delete_books removed book with UUID 59d4df71-54bd-4df6-a1fc-f7418d188265
SMART_DEV ( 179.25: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 179.62: 0.343) delete_books removed book with UUID fa6ceca8-1505-4ea4-917f-a8ea67999b5d
SMART_DEV ( 179.66: 0.016) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 180.02: 0.344) delete_books removed book with UUID 11cfb55e-093e-4e7c-ae35-ace601a63fa2
SMART_DEV ( 180.06: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 180.33: 0.234) delete_books removed book with UUID 599799db-258d-4324-a1b6-32f65e87c916
SMART_DEV ( 180.36: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 180.62: 0.234) delete_books removed book with UUID 30df4481-8d21-4f72-988a-109ccc7d83ed
SMART_DEV ( 180.66: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 181.03: 0.344) delete_books removed book with UUID 5046bf0d-80e0-4f1a-87d0-12fd05e42813
SMART_DEV ( 181.06: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 181.62: 0.531) delete_books removed book with UUID 0f4a0611-116e-4fa9-8b1c-6ef63db66ef2
SMART_DEV ( 181.66: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 182.03: 0.344) delete_books removed book with UUID d7a8a5df-068a-40e3-815c-edaa987d49f6
SMART_DEV ( 182.06: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 182.34: 0.250) delete_books removed book with UUID 88283a1b-5930-4cc6-9462-cac5980c55f3
SMART_DEV ( 182.36: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 182.84: 0.453) delete_books removed book with UUID a94d0397-f9f4-4639-b55b-f1309238a7ad
SMART_DEV ( 182.86: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 183.14: 0.250) delete_books removed book with UUID 1db2e0cf-ffbf-45df-a9a3-b9fe3babf2c7
SMART_DEV ( 183.17: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 183.44: 0.235) delete_books removed book with UUID 738de604-603f-4fa5-8f5c-cc997d4ea60b
SMART_DEV ( 183.47: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 183.94: 0.438) delete_books removed book with UUID f5bfd38f-7818-4e41-a5aa-7c39269cae62
SMART_DEV ( 183.97: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 184.34: 0.328) delete_books removed book with UUID d361f124-cc44-464c-a3d8-1f0cfe17a7d4
SMART_DEV ( 184.38: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 184.66: 0.250) delete_books removed book with UUID 04a53114-a4bf-43aa-90f0-55ee6c92c39e
SMART_DEV ( 184.69: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 184.95: 0.234) delete_books removed book with UUID 95e5f27b-6f79-43d9-aba8-f05a34885461
SMART_DEV ( 184.99: 0.016) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 185.45: 0.437) delete_books removed book with UUID 47d2ab3f-245f-41f7-8458-0821386a4a66
SMART_DEV ( 185.49: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 185.95: 0.437) delete_books removed book with UUID 82e29a64-b166-4e3b-af0e-501b3ce60fa4
SMART_DEV ( 185.99: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 186.56: 0.547) delete_books removed book with UUID 22a0a03b-1781-4cce-bf84-2ea66a7388a1
SMART_DEV ( 186.59: 0.016) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 186.97: 0.344) delete_books removed book with UUID 721a64d3-f087-4113-bf53-ec960a047e58
SMART_DEV ( 186.99: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 187.56: 0.531) delete_books removed book with UUID 54ca64fb-3bbb-4ddc-9abf-5c5007233411
SMART_DEV ( 187.59: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 187.88: 0.250) delete_books removed book with UUID 8f801bac-face-430b-b50b-4a8201a4cad3
SMART_DEV ( 187.89: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 188.17: 0.234) delete_books removed book with UUID e1fb841e-c8c4-45a8-ae9f-4ea3b3773086
SMART_DEV ( 188.20: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 188.67: 0.437) delete_books removed book with UUID 11e634da-89f4-43a8-b367-96a4045c8f36
SMART_DEV ( 188.70: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 189.08: 0.343) delete_books removed book with UUID 421c3d1a-f79f-4b7d-bcf1-93ecd068ef54
SMART_DEV ( 189.11: 0.016) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 189.38: 0.234) delete_books removed book with UUID 860bf212-f9a2-461c-85e4-8963d4e2cc0a
SMART_DEV ( 189.41: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 189.67: 0.234) delete_books removed book with UUID 11539f62-08d3-4bbe-b774-aa66e8ab51c4
SMART_DEV ( 189.70: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 190.08: 0.343) delete_books removed book with UUID 7b805d7b-0127-4e26-90e9-789478508f70
SMART_DEV ( 190.11: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 190.61: 0.469) delete_books removed book with UUID 19e7b503-e1de-4056-ad0a-69ab7516a2cc
SMART_DEV ( 190.64: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 191.39: 0.719) delete_books removed book with UUID 58e16e1d-7edb-4c5f-a3a2-895ff06d5ebc
SMART_DEV ( 191.42: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 191.80: 0.344) delete_books removed book with UUID 5716ab3a-1311-431d-918f-8e75957989aa
SMART_DEV ( 191.81: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 192.09: 0.250) delete_books removed book with UUID 79d47cf5-8666-471d-932f-4a18bdda9e2d
SMART_DEV ( 192.12: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 192.59: 0.437) delete_books removed book with UUID de522b3d-17e6-4d5d-810b-b3da9df617e2
SMART_DEV ( 192.62: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 193.00: 0.343) delete_books removed book with UUID e87cdf5c-4483-44d6-a55d-3c345497e7d3
SMART_DEV ( 193.03: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 193.59: 0.531) delete_books removed book with UUID 139d9b5f-0f97-419a-8e52-e50dd255db5c
SMART_DEV ( 193.62: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 194.00: 0.343) delete_books removed book with UUID 63f48b59-4bf5-40bc-8e34-f031d50a66a9
SMART_DEV ( 194.03: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 194.41: 0.344) delete_books removed book with UUID a0f08484-01fb-416e-8725-b30db47466b8
SMART_DEV ( 194.44: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 195.11: 0.641) delete_books removed book with UUID 2a9a8ec3-0b78-42e5-b939-ddf7f500ebfc
SMART_DEV ( 195.14: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 195.81: 0.641) delete_books removed book with UUID afdc5031-38c5-49da-8e47-00c5d4151184
SMART_DEV ( 195.84: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 196.11: 0.235) delete_books removed book with UUID 500561a2-a701-442f-94f6-e7e10db31e2d
SMART_DEV ( 196.14: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 196.62: 0.437) delete_books removed book with UUID 30ad890c-08f1-4bad-ad9f-fb322d79c888
SMART_DEV ( 196.66: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 197.42: 0.734) delete_books removed book with UUID 97933548-05d6-4fd4-9809-0d57f4d9e016
SMART_DEV ( 197.45: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 198.03: 0.547) delete_books removed book with UUID 1287318a-d2a5-4490-a88d-501cc6e1e943
SMART_DEV ( 198.06: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 198.53: 0.438) delete_books removed book with UUID e46cadcf-ccda-4227-95ba-307fe4b9976d
SMART_DEV ( 198.56: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 199.33: 0.734) delete_books removed book with UUID 272e9a6f-25fc-4069-aaff-515d197c9d56
SMART_DEV ( 199.36: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 199.94: 0.547) delete_books removed book with UUID 0a0688a8-c121-4cfa-a92f-adb8adb48136
SMART_DEV ( 199.97: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 200.84: 0.844) delete_books removed book with UUID c2f8a7d8-c1b1-4f21-afb6-e7383e9bd7cf
SMART_DEV ( 200.88: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 201.14: 0.234) delete_books removed book with UUID 60a24e05-7ec9-490b-90eb-0130627ab202
SMART_DEV ( 201.17: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 201.45: 0.250) delete_books removed book with UUID f77dadad-2864-4285-a31c-b575ff821ddf
SMART_DEV ( 201.49: 0.016) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 203.16: 1.641) delete_books removed book with UUID f031e783-48dd-4d0f-9609-630a7a064f2d
SMART_DEV ( 203.19: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 203.45: 0.234) delete_books removed book with UUID 6738d20d-4f10-4436-bad3-fa3abd90a28c
SMART_DEV ( 203.50: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 203.86: 0.328) delete_books removed book with UUID af7df39f-908d-4347-8cd4-af076933cfb9
SMART_DEV ( 203.89: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 209.89: 5.969) delete_books removed book with UUID cea745b1-bf7e-42a0-bd5c-0656c32f72cd
SMART_DEV ( 209.92: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 210.30: 0.344) delete_books removed book with UUID d7d59cec-286a-47b4-a4df-0440e38158df
SMART_DEV ( 210.33: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 211.00: 0.640) delete_books removed book with UUID 0ef0b3cc-d12b-4c06-9632-39d9018b4b91
SMART_DEV ( 211.03: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 216.33: 5.265) delete_books removed book with UUID 01909d98-88d4-487e-b10e-2052e4853406
SMART_DEV ( 216.36: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 218.45: 2.062) delete_books removed book with UUID bdb02e8f-abf1-48c5-a210-8276cb570b02
SMART_DEV ( 218.49: 0.016) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 218.75: 0.250) delete_books removed book with UUID 9e618139-162f-40e8-9976-3dbd05449f7b
SMART_DEV ( 218.78: 0.016) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 222.27: 3.453) delete_books removed book with UUID 257ab648-f2bd-4348-a245-1c3543283505
SMART_DEV ( 222.30: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 223.38: 1.047) delete_books removed book with UUID b4e7cdef-d245-463b-bb3c-d420c6deb9ea
SMART_DEV ( 223.41: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 223.78: 0.344) delete_books removed book with UUID e7005fa7-19b9-4998-abc0-f2a53c9086d2
SMART_DEV ( 223.81: 0.016) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 233.03: 9.204) delete_books removed book with UUID 1b7bc70a-43f3-4440-a159-694977d97a88
SMART_DEV ( 233.06: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 234.94: 1.844) delete_books removed book with UUID a50ff204-e2ef-4e86-a27a-bbc73ea638af
SMART_DEV ( 234.97: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 238.77: 3.766) delete_books removed book with UUID c6da7dfe-fdb3-41a3-974e-1054948e4846
SMART_DEV ( 238.80: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 242.49: 3.657) delete_books removed book with UUID 3239a2c5-20f3-4730-881b-870e915dddbe
SMART_DEV ( 242.52: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 243.69: 1.141) delete_books removed book with UUID d74931a8-2104-46f4-aedc-21d317d39fda
SMART_DEV ( 243.74: 0.016) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 244.80: 1.047) delete_books removed book with UUID 2ecfb6ea-9b77-48c1-bcab-0bf738224880
SMART_DEV ( 244.83: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 248.22: 3.359) delete_books removed book with UUID 1578bd8b-8ed5-4c17-90db-3952b3fce060
SMART_DEV ( 248.25: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 249.92: 1.640) delete_books removed book with UUID 4f304ccc-96bc-4cd6-bec8-163c8d90287a
SMART_DEV ( 249.97: 0.016) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 254.66: 4.657) delete_books removed book with UUID 77a35013-f050-45c6-b149-b34421344960
SMART_DEV ( 254.69: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 255.06: 0.344) delete_books removed book with UUID a5f08abd-5d64-41ac-a840-d90acf734c5d
SMART_DEV ( 255.09: 0.016) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 257.88: 2.750) delete_books removed book with UUID b8dd777e-9623-45bc-afc8-a5863e67bfe9
SMART_DEV ( 257.91: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 262.00: 4.062) delete_books removed book with UUID a02978d1-3c6d-4237-8054-010ee964f510
SMART_DEV ( 262.03: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 262.61: 0.547) delete_books removed book with UUID bdf302d4-b61f-4e62-b9d2-f75978d6a902
SMART_DEV ( 262.64: 0.016) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 264.31: 1.641) delete_books removed book with UUID 1e606ac0-8c9e-4057-8be2-0ecc610f5bae
SMART_DEV ( 264.34: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 267.94: 3.563) delete_books removed book with UUID 75406da8-17bd-43a1-9041-1b12e1862ca9
SMART_DEV ( 267.97: 0.016) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 270.05: 2.047) delete_books removed book with UUID 0e6fb9d8-a49e-4722-bd3c-a72d4504a91e
SMART_DEV ( 270.08: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 272.45: 2.343) delete_books removed book with UUID 332e9aa0-8b9b-46e0-8ee2-53a09de709b8
SMART_DEV ( 272.49: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 273.06: 0.547) delete_books removed book with UUID b89a4784-d0c0-441f-bdc0-498bbb9f09e0
SMART_DEV ( 273.09: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 275.99: 2.860) delete_books removed book with UUID ecf1295c-2309-4470-ab3d-393217b166b7
SMART_DEV ( 276.02: 0.016) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 277.89: 1.844) delete_books removed book with UUID f2556428-822b-48be-a66f-9f74c33823a8
SMART_DEV ( 277.92: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 280.62: 2.672) delete_books removed book with UUID 1609487a-1608-4e07-8171-9dbc8a2f4219
SMART_DEV ( 280.66: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 283.12: 2.437) delete_books removed book with UUID d1fca05b-c114-4dcf-960f-831117591f63
SMART_DEV ( 283.16: 0.016) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 288.45: 5.265) delete_books removed book with UUID 30150b6b-427e-499d-b39b-31eb084efba6
SMART_DEV ( 288.49: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 294.39: 5.875) delete_books removed book with UUID 918c4e19-ac6c-4988-8441-13491cabeccd
SMART_DEV ( 294.42: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 295.09: 0.641) delete_books removed book with UUID 6d4ee41f-ee59-497c-96ad-25c6cb7ee2ff
SMART_DEV ( 295.12: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 295.41: 0.250) delete_books removed book with UUID 90ba4390-8423-43b1-beba-ca858a336e63
SMART_DEV ( 295.42: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 295.89: 0.422) delete_books removed book with UUID 3a7b3bac-f9b7-4167-a167-db79e78b7aa6
SMART_DEV ( 295.92: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 296.41: 0.454) delete_books removed book with UUID 0863d49d-8b9e-4df1-8410-25661677cb1d
SMART_DEV ( 296.42: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 296.81: 0.360) delete_books removed book with UUID 6520f516-200d-49c5-8f0d-bcf97ee98c48
SMART_DEV ( 296.84: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 297.11: 0.235) delete_books removed book with UUID 79062e23-eead-4d26-a4ab-85aa83054e8c
SMART_DEV ( 297.14: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 297.50: 0.328) delete_books removed book with UUID ca9163e3-8861-4dbe-a15a-1e308d3fb909
SMART_DEV ( 297.53: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 297.81: 0.250) delete_books removed book with UUID 6f0c3cdd-fdd2-4b4c-8080-07db494bf47c
SMART_DEV ( 297.83: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 298.31: 0.453) delete_books removed book with UUID 12425c0c-8fde-4d4e-8da4-2932e1567ddb
SMART_DEV ( 298.34: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 298.64: 0.266) delete_books removed book with UUID c70bb35c-8b72-42d1-bc84-656405c49600
SMART_DEV ( 298.67: 0.015) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 298.95: 0.250) _receive_from_client protocol error -- empty json string
SMART_DEV ( 298.99: 0.000) _call_client other exception
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "site-packages\calibre\devices\smart_device_app\driver.p y", line 552, in _call_client
File "site-packages\calibre\devices\smart_device_app\driver.p y", line 594, in _receive_from_client
ControlError: Device responded with incorrect information
DeviceJob: 4 Delete books from device done, calling callback
Device responded with incorrect information

File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\device.py", line 85, in run
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\device.py", line 573, in _delete_books
File "site-packages\calibre\devices\smart_device_app\driver.p y", line 50, in _synchronizer
File "site-packages\calibre\devices\smart_device_app\driver.p y", line 1115, in delete_books
File "site-packages\calibre\devices\smart_device_app\driver.p y", line 552, in _call_client
File "site-packages\calibre\devices\smart_device_app\driver.p y", line 594, in _receive_from_client

DeviceJob: 4 Delete books from device callback returned
SMART_DEV ( 299.12: 0.109) post_yank_cleanup
Job: 4 Delete books from device finished

File "site-packages\calibre\devices\smart_device_app\driver.p y", line 50, in _synchronizer
File "site-packages\calibre\devices\smart_device_app\driver.p y", line 1115, in delete_books

Second crash - 90 books left,
Spoiler:
calibre Debug log
calibre 0.9.1
Python 2.7.3
Starting up...
Started up in 4.02 seconds with 3017 books
SMART_DEV ( 0.14: 0.141) startup_on_demand All IP addresses {'MS TCP Loopback interface': [{'addr': '127.0.0.1'}], '{8DB6839B-635B-4C06-8ACB-1460F101A114}': [{'broadcast': '192.168.56.255', 'netmask': '255.255.255.0', 'addr': '192.168.56.1'}], '{A65B1C0A-9245-4FED-9461-F7110E5FA4C8}': [{'broadcast': '192.168.0.255', 'netmask': '255.255.255.0', 'addr': '192.168.0.3'}]}
SMART_DEV ( 0.25: 0.000) _attach_to_port try ip address "" on port 9090
SMART_DEV ( 1.14: 0.813) startup_on_demand listening on port 9090
SMART_DEV ( 1.20: 0.015) _attach_to_port try ip address "" on port 54982
SMART_DEV ( 1.27: 0.016) startup_on_demand broadcast socket listening on port 54982
SMART_DEV ( 10.33: 9.000) run attempt to open device socket
SMART_DEV ( 11.56: 1.203) reset
SMART_DEV ( 11.58: 0.000) set_progress_reporter
SMART_DEV ( 11.61: 0.000) open
SMART_DEV ( 11.64: 0.000) _call_client GET_INITIALIZATION_INFO wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 12.14: 0.469) open App version #: 24
SMART_DEV ( 12.17: 0.000) open Device can stream books True
SMART_DEV ( 12.19: 0.000) open Device can stream metadata True
SMART_DEV ( 12.22: 0.000) open Device can receive book binary True
SMART_DEV ( 12.25: 0.000) open Client device kind GT-P7510
SMART_DEV ( 12.27: 0.000) open max_book_packet_len 4096
SMART_DEV ( 12.31: 0.016) open selected formats [u'epub', u'mobi', u'azw', u'azw1', u'azw3', u'azw4', u'pdf']
SMART_DEV ( 12.34: 0.000) open extension path lengths {u'azw1': 38, u'azw3': 38, u'azw4': 38, u'mobi': 38, u'pdf': 38, u'epub': 38, u'azw': 38}
SMART_DEV ( 12.36: 0.000) card_prefix
SMART_DEV ( 12.45: 0.047) set_progress_reporter
SMART_DEV ( 12.50: 0.000) get_device_information
SMART_DEV ( 12.58: 0.000) _call_client GET_DEVICE_INFORMATION wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 12.94: 0.266) _call_client SET_CALIBRE_DEVICE_INFO wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 13.14: 0.172) card_prefix
SMART_DEV ( 13.17: 0.000) free_space
SMART_DEV ( 13.20: 0.000) _call_client FREE_SPACE wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 13.59: 0.359) set_progress_reporter
SMART_DEV ( 13.62: 0.000) books None
SMART_DEV ( 13.72: 0.016) _call_client GET_BOOK_COUNT wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 13.92: 0.109) books getting book metadata. Done 0 of 202
No details available.
SMART_DEV ( 19.86: 5.860) books getting book metadata. Done 100 of 202
SMART_DEV ( 25.83: 5.937) books getting book metadata. Done 200 of 202
SMART_DEV ( 25.95: 0.093) books finished getting book metadata
SMART_DEV ( 25.98: 0.000) books carda
SMART_DEV ( 26.02: 0.000) books cardb
SMART_DEV ( 35.06: 9.000) set_plugboards
SMART_DEV ( 35.41: 0.296) set_progress_reporter
SMART_DEV ( 35.48: 0.016) sync_booklists collection attributes [u'']
DEBUG: 39.8 Starting get_collections: on_connect
DEBUG: 39.8 Renaming rules: {}
DEBUG: 39.8 Formatting template: {value}{category:| (|)}
DEBUG: 39.8 Sorting rules: []
SMART_DEV ( 35.61: 0.063) _call_client SEND_BOOKLISTS wfr False
SMART_DEV ( 35.70: 0.015) card_prefix
SMART_DEV ( 35.78: 0.000) free_space
SMART_DEV ( 35.86: 0.016) _call_client FREE_SPACE wfr True
No details available.
SMART_DEV ( 36.22: 0.266) _call_client NOOP wfr True
No details available.
SMART_DEV ( 46.42: 10.172) _call_client NOOP wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 56.67: 10.172) _call_client NOOP wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 66.94: 10.235) _call_client NOOP wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 67.16: 0.187) set_progress_reporter
SMART_DEV ( 67.17: 0.000) delete_books
SMART_DEV ( 67.20: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 67.56: 0.313) delete_books removed book with UUID c7a9ac9f-5413-4a2d-bbe0-90eec90bf34d
SMART_DEV ( 67.59: 0.016) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 68.06: 0.438) delete_books removed book with UUID 5d2b4e20-4c67-4c4f-bdee-a27a47337514
SMART_DEV ( 68.09: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 68.47: 0.344) delete_books removed book with UUID 3808376c-29fb-42f9-84c1-8c2832ea7bc0
SMART_DEV ( 68.50: 0.015) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 69.06: 0.532) delete_books removed book with UUID aa96de06-068c-4870-9f47-fd6bdf4133e7
SMART_DEV ( 69.09: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 69.38: 0.250) delete_books removed book with UUID a4aec5f9-51b8-45f5-92d8-eba118cc6554
SMART_DEV ( 69.41: 0.015) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 69.77: 0.344) delete_books removed book with UUID 1222f997-8cab-40a7-83a5-e27ad51f7744
SMART_DEV ( 69.80: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 70.38: 0.547) delete_books removed book with UUID 9a13868c-9c89-4702-b319-f57f61fc0589
SMART_DEV ( 70.41: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 70.98: 0.547) delete_books removed book with UUID 99092ce8-822f-49da-a461-8e79215827a8
SMART_DEV ( 71.00: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 71.58: 0.547) delete_books removed book with UUID 832fc2bd-0afc-40c5-92ca-98f6558cbcf7
SMART_DEV ( 71.61: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 72.19: 0.547) delete_books removed book with UUID 9b81de6e-b7dc-4684-ac1e-1f282e05bede
SMART_DEV ( 72.22: 0.016) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 72.59: 0.359) delete_books removed book with UUID c904de32-21cc-4f27-af43-a72fad9549ce
SMART_DEV ( 72.61: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 72.98: 0.344) delete_books removed book with UUID 8bf58292-25e1-4328-b17c-d7c4d136d5c2
SMART_DEV ( 73.02: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 73.48: 0.438) delete_books removed book with UUID 77c00a3a-442e-4b94-9510-9908680318e0
SMART_DEV ( 73.53: 0.015) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 74.00: 0.437) delete_books removed book with UUID 09ceb322-20bb-4353-aa99-1b8fce49de22
SMART_DEV ( 74.03: 0.015) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 74.50: 0.437) delete_books removed book with UUID c03459a4-c360-423a-990f-8b087f2c6a9f
SMART_DEV ( 74.53: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 75.41: 0.843) delete_books removed book with UUID 57ad6c6c-3d08-4ef9-a346-27a2f2eab6ec
SMART_DEV ( 75.44: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 75.70: 0.234) delete_books removed book with UUID ab64ebe1-5763-4607-b95e-409a0f39064f
SMART_DEV ( 75.73: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 76.20: 0.437) delete_books removed book with UUID 5bfec560-358c-4076-be5e-a8464b32ae42
SMART_DEV ( 76.25: 0.015) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 76.61: 0.329) delete_books removed book with UUID 84431313-ceb4-4b8a-b395-198c8137b6a1
SMART_DEV ( 76.64: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 77.02: 0.344) delete_books removed book with UUID 51797a15-2027-46b9-9a76-a6b4a2990247
SMART_DEV ( 77.05: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 77.61: 0.532) delete_books removed book with UUID 50afffd2-44ca-4d25-b507-cb0f11c85d00
SMART_DEV ( 77.64: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 78.02: 0.344) delete_books removed book with UUID 49a44b6c-9be4-47ba-b57a-429e248da807
SMART_DEV ( 78.05: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 78.52: 0.438) delete_books removed book with UUID dec68801-ff39-4e4b-8374-fcd1311dc13a
SMART_DEV ( 78.55: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 79.62: 1.031) delete_books removed book with UUID a63823b7-71bd-49c5-8db4-042073cffc26
SMART_DEV ( 79.66: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 80.03: 0.328) delete_books removed book with UUID f9b6bbd1-25d5-4470-aac6-d0980ab1d5d2
SMART_DEV ( 80.06: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 80.33: 0.234) delete_books removed book with UUID 2c4e57f1-073d-4464-8e9f-811a7cf74d24
SMART_DEV ( 80.38: 0.015) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 80.73: 0.329) delete_books removed book with UUID 2884d203-fc9e-43be-ac8f-e469e4ad8bb3
SMART_DEV ( 80.77: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 80.95: 0.156) delete_books removed book with UUID 14a685d2-7b2e-4ac4-89c0-65033b220467
SMART_DEV ( 80.98: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 81.55: 0.531) delete_books removed book with UUID 999a768a-4783-4d12-b5b2-87b936a1576a
SMART_DEV ( 81.58: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 81.94: 0.328) delete_books removed book with UUID b346afbb-ca6b-489f-a719-6d19abbcf53e
SMART_DEV ( 81.97: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 82.34: 0.344) delete_books removed book with UUID cb733818-fefc-4b3b-bdad-ddfb8773b7c4
SMART_DEV ( 82.38: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 82.64: 0.235) delete_books removed book with UUID ea9f1c12-e40f-4ae6-a73a-8b1209159dcf
SMART_DEV ( 82.67: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 82.95: 0.250) delete_books removed book with UUID ebee2865-1365-461b-8317-83ee28c91007
SMART_DEV ( 82.97: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 83.45: 0.453) delete_books removed book with UUID b4ca05ea-2033-4720-b43b-fb352b594efa
SMART_DEV ( 83.48: 0.016) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 83.95: 0.437) delete_books removed book with UUID 7402f709-1691-41a1-9d2b-c4a37179cec1
SMART_DEV ( 83.98: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 84.75: 0.734) delete_books removed book with UUID 1af2b1ab-78c4-4aaf-be52-2a34d0b91bb7
SMART_DEV ( 84.80: 0.016) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 85.06: 0.235) delete_books removed book with UUID 780535e7-3ffb-4b07-9965-628f89776b5e
SMART_DEV ( 85.09: 0.016) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 85.66: 0.531) delete_books removed book with UUID 5f2fcbfd-c02d-407f-b998-2ca58fe0877d
SMART_DEV ( 85.69: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 86.06: 0.344) delete_books removed book with UUID 3c96c46d-354f-4bab-9280-a9e24ee29c7e
SMART_DEV ( 86.09: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 86.56: 0.438) delete_books removed book with UUID ab2bef79-37b9-4b97-810f-5095f9d31d77
SMART_DEV ( 86.59: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 86.97: 0.328) delete_books removed book with UUID 2dd361cc-1a1e-42bc-914d-c6d3bb372815
SMART_DEV ( 87.00: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 87.27: 0.235) delete_books removed book with UUID e62956e3-a669-4ea2-8b78-7da7a813bab6
SMART_DEV ( 87.30: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 87.78: 0.453) delete_books removed book with UUID 8548a3bc-d743-4948-bc38-8ca3b3009ff7
SMART_DEV ( 87.80: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 88.08: 0.250) delete_books removed book with UUID 3b5d1784-9807-4c74-b72c-2b45ccca52e1
SMART_DEV ( 88.11: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 88.58: 0.437) delete_books removed book with UUID f3e326a5-7ca4-4fb7-89e4-82782ee64e8a
SMART_DEV ( 88.61: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 89.08: 0.437) delete_books removed book with UUID fffa1881-417e-43ae-9fc7-b14f33b504f5
SMART_DEV ( 89.11: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 89.39: 0.250) delete_books removed book with UUID db77b888-e142-4843-a2ac-9326c272a641
SMART_DEV ( 89.42: 0.016) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 89.78: 0.343) delete_books removed book with UUID 4820e4af-a023-4600-9e58-e842be5249d3
SMART_DEV ( 89.81: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 90.69: 0.828) delete_books removed book with UUID 576401eb-4541-4768-a4a5-7401d1936472
SMART_DEV ( 90.72: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 91.00: 0.250) delete_books removed book with UUID 977a27bb-099b-41e0-9017-f54a7007959c
SMART_DEV ( 91.02: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 91.80: 0.734) delete_books removed book with UUID 963e3956-d910-4b2b-a215-8877053c1538
SMART_DEV ( 91.83: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 92.20: 0.343) delete_books removed book with UUID bff1969b-b332-4351-b292-05dfecccf03c
SMART_DEV ( 92.23: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 92.91: 0.640) delete_books removed book with UUID b13e18f5-0a01-4677-8afa-edfa7bf5b245
SMART_DEV ( 92.94: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 93.31: 0.344) delete_books removed book with UUID 8c2276b9-6508-41da-99ad-f60b2b4af9da
SMART_DEV ( 93.34: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 93.61: 0.219) delete_books removed book with UUID a20eab4d-4f99-4857-bb30-cdfde235a89f
SMART_DEV ( 93.64: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 94.31: 0.641) delete_books removed book with UUID b7e39480-6106-4c08-9adf-6d3d2fee8b25
SMART_DEV ( 94.34: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 94.92: 0.547) delete_books removed book with UUID 0042d655-ffca-436f-ab69-8d0fbb27b83c
SMART_DEV ( 94.95: 0.015) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 95.22: 0.250) delete_books removed book with UUID 7971eed3-4f31-4ccd-8358-c554a044140d
SMART_DEV ( 95.25: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 95.83: 0.547) delete_books removed book with UUID dd289d7b-b080-45e1-9820-1f5dcb401c9d
SMART_DEV ( 95.84: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 96.22: 0.344) delete_books removed book with UUID d2986112-ffc8-47c1-9029-70806e6b9396
SMART_DEV ( 96.25: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 96.73: 0.454) delete_books removed book with UUID 29dc72c8-ec9b-40ca-8f16-6ced3ebb835b
SMART_DEV ( 96.75: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 97.23: 0.454) delete_books removed book with UUID 3e6e98ed-123e-4541-bd12-b2a25088a671
SMART_DEV ( 97.27: 0.016) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 97.62: 0.344) delete_books removed book with UUID d30c457e-3401-4864-83c4-5f8e590331e7
SMART_DEV ( 97.66: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 98.14: 0.453) delete_books removed book with UUID 0d3ef07e-7c9c-4e06-a554-f91bc690b1b4
SMART_DEV ( 98.17: 0.016) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 98.53: 0.343) delete_books removed book with UUID 8f9f98eb-b31d-4be5-92b7-1aaab23ed24d
SMART_DEV ( 98.58: 0.015) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 100.14: 1.531) delete_books removed book with UUID 89da497b-f5b0-4cda-92c7-8e7416c2f1b2
SMART_DEV ( 100.17: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 100.45: 0.250) delete_books removed book with UUID ce26094d-ef73-4ecb-a719-7553d6506a19
SMART_DEV ( 100.48: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 105.17: 4.656) delete_books removed book with UUID ff5f5063-c0a7-4ced-9416-b01477eded0e
SMART_DEV ( 105.20: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 106.08: 0.828) delete_books removed book with UUID 1b3b92a3-4588-41fb-9127-6eab7ff2cc36
SMART_DEV ( 106.11: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 110.00: 3.859) delete_books removed book with UUID c23a0069-8556-4737-95f4-78486de83a1c
SMART_DEV ( 110.03: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 115.53: 5.468) delete_books removed book with UUID 79a6e432-8ec1-4b16-813a-51c9512219b4
SMART_DEV ( 115.56: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 118.45: 2.859) delete_books removed book with UUID 808013a4-c577-4268-818e-511b6ad5fc49
SMART_DEV ( 118.48: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 122.08: 3.562) delete_books removed book with UUID 76f3decc-b8b9-4161-9b7a-e0f27990baf0
SMART_DEV ( 122.11: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 127.20: 5.062) delete_books removed book with UUID 5e87dd79-fda9-4e2d-a728-3b39b1f9b635
SMART_DEV ( 127.23: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 130.02: 2.750) delete_books removed book with UUID ebdc7eb1-b9c4-4c1a-bc21-9fbf1cb078c9
SMART_DEV ( 130.05: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 132.23: 2.157) delete_books removed book with UUID c19e6f91-729c-4680-8a4c-b3ba0bb72197
SMART_DEV ( 132.27: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 135.45: 3.156) delete_books removed book with UUID fcced13c-cdfe-455e-a463-45cfe596c610
SMART_DEV ( 135.48: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 137.16: 1.640) delete_books removed book with UUID a6cf0295-eb7c-4553-945e-1c695235f2ef
SMART_DEV ( 137.19: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 139.38: 2.140) delete_books removed book with UUID fa815d1f-584a-4269-bbc5-f53c6639752d
SMART_DEV ( 139.41: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 141.08: 1.640) delete_books removed book with UUID e7efb471-6e28-45f9-9075-a4395a4b8815
SMART_DEV ( 141.11: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 144.81: 3.672) delete_books removed book with UUID 34f88178-5f48-414a-8982-cd0d06cadca8
SMART_DEV ( 144.84: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 148.03: 3.156) delete_books removed book with UUID 99d29e2a-34e6-45af-a082-ae597a507f5f
SMART_DEV ( 148.06: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 150.23: 2.141) delete_books removed book with UUID 965d9ede-3d60-47c2-896d-52b100882b9b
SMART_DEV ( 150.27: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 152.25: 1.953) delete_books removed book with UUID a134e849-e31c-4448-a0f0-393281441b04
SMART_DEV ( 152.28: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 153.86: 1.547) delete_books removed book with UUID 0adf7fd8-91f3-4ea2-a361-6329f2c32f42
SMART_DEV ( 153.89: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 156.31: 2.391) delete_books removed book with UUID 9241fb93-a9cf-4043-b5c0-6c3091d1b170
SMART_DEV ( 156.34: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 157.58: 1.187) delete_books removed book with UUID 7df10770-9aac-4fd3-82d7-a7efc7260f6c
SMART_DEV ( 157.61: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 159.39: 1.750) delete_books removed book with UUID 76eff4be-54ee-429b-993a-f6a6a3aa8b1c
SMART_DEV ( 159.42: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 162.11: 2.657) delete_books removed book with UUID 800a7211-c35f-4d24-a82b-86fe2d868292
SMART_DEV ( 162.14: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 165.12: 2.953) delete_books removed book with UUID ab5bf65d-348b-4795-b5f8-c091d8bbae3a
SMART_DEV ( 165.16: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 166.64: 1.453) delete_books removed book with UUID ae4ccdd1-5ca1-41d1-ac79-42ab018469c9
SMART_DEV ( 166.66: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 167.03: 0.343) delete_books removed book with UUID 13d721a0-946a-4898-b666-9b32ca88b449
SMART_DEV ( 167.06: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 169.45: 2.359) delete_books removed book with UUID ece56e03-5c6d-453e-a76f-d6cc5f9fd7c6
SMART_DEV ( 169.48: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 170.95: 1.437) delete_books removed book with UUID ecc9f5c4-4dd7-43eb-a235-668556591960
SMART_DEV ( 170.98: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 173.27: 2.235) delete_books removed book with UUID fcbd9a7b-bfdd-4838-86fe-36a4883f7181
SMART_DEV ( 173.31: 0.016) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 175.39: 2.047) delete_books removed book with UUID d91b71b1-2a81-4523-91e3-c837779df158
SMART_DEV ( 175.42: 0.016) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 176.89: 1.453) delete_books removed book with UUID 002626eb-dea5-4449-97b7-37ae1617465f
SMART_DEV ( 176.92: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 180.92: 3.969) delete_books removed book with UUID f914270a-43f2-443e-83b8-a9916a41afd9
SMART_DEV ( 180.95: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 184.23: 3.250) delete_books removed book with UUID 8293c9b6-3caf-444e-9f0c-c8816434e2dc
SMART_DEV ( 184.28: 0.015) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 186.31: 2.000) delete_books removed book with UUID 9447f551-cbea-4be2-8cc1-dc4ba6627b19
SMART_DEV ( 186.34: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 188.16: 1.781) delete_books removed book with UUID d013f6cc-fb78-421b-b00a-43bde9faf7c8
SMART_DEV ( 188.19: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 191.53: 3.312) delete_books removed book with UUID 4129aaa3-ecf1-4f79-8f90-dd19e2fb11db
SMART_DEV ( 191.56: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 194.30: 2.703) delete_books removed book with UUID 6644749d-1276-43d7-a847-ce36346f2cd5
SMART_DEV ( 194.33: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 204.25: 9.890) delete_books removed book with UUID 4dcb6c29-86cd-49c1-b902-2839288e69b2
SMART_DEV ( 204.28: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 206.06: 1.750) delete_books removed book with UUID 94e350f0-30b0-4a1c-8031-ffab2bbf5776
SMART_DEV ( 206.09: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 207.78: 1.656) delete_books removed book with UUID 117ce342-c6d8-4a6f-9517-6b34575c3e0d
SMART_DEV ( 207.81: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 210.48: 2.641) delete_books removed book with UUID 00d1334a-dbed-4ac4-89d7-c0d0e7eddb0c
SMART_DEV ( 210.52: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 214.02: 3.469) delete_books removed book with UUID 301ae08f-7fc8-41a2-b190-a12404f9f2ce
SMART_DEV ( 214.05: 0.016) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 217.12: 3.062) delete_books removed book with UUID d97da594-bc56-4eac-8679-4008bb703fb2
SMART_DEV ( 217.16: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 220.05: 2.859) delete_books removed book with UUID dea13b5b-9a5a-47b9-b31b-5d8f7fa6307e
SMART_DEV ( 220.08: 0.015) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 220.34: 0.234) delete_books removed book with UUID 21350b11-1105-42a2-a89a-a75d6c05c6a6
SMART_DEV ( 220.38: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 224.47: 4.063) delete_books removed book with UUID 2ba5e926-d37a-4f57-ba76-1f083d856830
SMART_DEV ( 224.52: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 224.81: 0.266) _receive_from_client protocol error -- empty json string
SMART_DEV ( 224.84: 0.000) _call_client other exception

SMART_DEV ( 224.94: 0.063) post_yank_cleanup
Job: 4 Delete books from device finished

Third - deletes all remaining (leaving 4)
Spoiler:
calibre Debug log
calibre 0.9.1
Python 2.7.3
Starting up...
Started up in 13.09 seconds with 3017 books
SMART_DEV ( 0.14: 0.140) startup_on_demand All IP addresses {'MS TCP Loopback interface': [{'addr': '127.0.0.1'}], '{8DB6839B-635B-4C06-8ACB-1460F101A114}': [{'broadcast': '192.168.56.255', 'netmask': '255.255.255.0', 'addr': '192.168.56.1'}], '{A65B1C0A-9245-4FED-9461-F7110E5FA4C8}': [{'broadcast': '192.168.0.255', 'netmask': '255.255.255.0', 'addr': '192.168.0.3'}]}
SMART_DEV ( 0.25: 0.000) _attach_to_port try ip address "" on port 9090
SMART_DEV ( 1.14: 0.812) startup_on_demand listening on port 9090
SMART_DEV ( 1.20: 0.016) _attach_to_port try ip address "" on port 54982
SMART_DEV ( 1.25: 0.000) startup_on_demand broadcast socket listening on port 54982
SMART_DEV ( 92.33: 91.000) run attempt to open device socket
SMART_DEV ( 93.67: 1.328) reset
SMART_DEV ( 93.70: 0.000) set_progress_reporter
SMART_DEV ( 93.73: 0.000) open
SMART_DEV ( 93.77: 0.000) _call_client GET_INITIALIZATION_INFO wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 94.17: 0.344) open App version #: 24
SMART_DEV ( 94.19: 0.000) open Device can stream books True
SMART_DEV ( 94.22: 0.000) open Device can stream metadata True
SMART_DEV ( 94.25: 0.000) open Device can receive book binary True
SMART_DEV ( 94.27: 0.000) open Client device kind GT-P7510
SMART_DEV ( 94.31: 0.000) open max_book_packet_len 4096
SMART_DEV ( 94.34: 0.000) open selected formats [u'epub', u'mobi', u'azw', u'azw1', u'azw3', u'azw4', u'pdf']
SMART_DEV ( 94.38: 0.000) open extension path lengths {u'azw1': 38, u'azw3': 38, u'azw4': 38, u'mobi': 38, u'pdf': 38, u'epub': 38, u'azw': 38}
SMART_DEV ( 94.41: 0.000) card_prefix
SMART_DEV ( 94.48: 0.031) set_progress_reporter
SMART_DEV ( 94.55: 0.000) get_device_information
SMART_DEV ( 94.62: 0.000) _call_client GET_DEVICE_INFORMATION wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 94.97: 0.266) _call_client SET_CALIBRE_DEVICE_INFO wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 95.17: 0.172) card_prefix
SMART_DEV ( 95.20: 0.000) free_space
SMART_DEV ( 95.23: 0.000) _call_client FREE_SPACE wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 95.52: 0.250) set_progress_reporter
SMART_DEV ( 95.56: 0.000) books None
SMART_DEV ( 95.66: 0.016) _call_client GET_BOOK_COUNT wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 95.88: 0.141) books getting book metadata. Done 0 of 90
No details available.
SMART_DEV ( 101.11: 5.172) books finished getting book metadata
SMART_DEV ( 101.14: 0.000) books carda
SMART_DEV ( 101.17: 0.000) books cardb
SMART_DEV ( 105.00: 3.813) set_plugboards
SMART_DEV ( 105.33: 0.266) set_progress_reporter
SMART_DEV ( 105.39: 0.000) sync_booklists collection attributes [u'']
DEBUG: 118.7 Starting get_collections: on_connect
DEBUG: 118.7 Renaming rules: {}
DEBUG: 118.7 Formatting template: {value}{category:| (|)}
DEBUG: 118.7 Sorting rules: []
SMART_DEV ( 105.48: 0.015) _call_client SEND_BOOKLISTS wfr False
SMART_DEV ( 105.58: 0.000) card_prefix
SMART_DEV ( 105.67: 0.000) free_space
SMART_DEV ( 105.75: 0.000) _call_client FREE_SPACE wfr True
No details available.
SMART_DEV ( 106.05: 0.203) _call_client NOOP wfr True
No details available.
SMART_DEV ( 116.28: 10.187) _call_client NOOP wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 126.64: 10.328) _call_client NOOP wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 136.89: 10.234) _call_client NOOP wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 147.16: 10.234) _call_client NOOP wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 157.42: 10.219) _call_client NOOP wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 161.77: 4.312) set_progress_reporter
SMART_DEV ( 161.78: 0.000) delete_books
SMART_DEV ( 161.81: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 162.27: 0.406) delete_books removed book with UUID 8c418a96-e10d-4990-947c-dc367a934c14
SMART_DEV ( 162.30: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 162.67: 0.344) delete_books removed book with UUID 1e9539b2-532b-44b5-8585-274eeadf9bca
SMART_DEV ( 162.69: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 162.97: 0.250) delete_books removed book with UUID 025c5a0e-0c13-4755-8961-9cc1377a7e2d
SMART_DEV ( 163.00: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 163.27: 0.234) delete_books removed book with UUID 4e9247d7-f243-4ff4-9d9a-490bcdd9297a
SMART_DEV ( 163.30: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 163.58: 0.250) delete_books removed book with UUID 5721b51f-70aa-4819-ac40-46a23e4d1183
SMART_DEV ( 163.59: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 163.97: 0.344) delete_books removed book with UUID 7d7a4e69-8e95-4b66-8d34-359a7325c604
SMART_DEV ( 164.00: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 164.38: 0.344) delete_books removed book with UUID fa6ccf45-1aea-439a-8c79-5eaccba303e0
SMART_DEV ( 164.41: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 164.67: 0.219) delete_books removed book with UUID 6b27832f-a327-4620-bed4-6e49f0d6315b
SMART_DEV ( 164.72: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 165.19: 0.437) delete_books removed book with UUID 6e155b44-f3a0-4a28-a546-3c96e21b8215
SMART_DEV ( 165.23: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 165.75: 0.485) delete_books removed book with UUID 8da3f4e2-31b7-4e2c-8303-19a4611eacfc
SMART_DEV ( 165.78: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 166.27: 0.453) delete_books removed book with UUID 59232f39-27c4-4379-a580-da1a374c0c31
SMART_DEV ( 166.28: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 166.48: 0.172) delete_books removed book with UUID f0aa822d-545e-441d-a353-f4f207975c0b
SMART_DEV ( 166.52: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 166.78: 0.234) delete_books removed book with UUID 397e7657-bd6d-4a81-b23a-d794a6401851
SMART_DEV ( 166.81: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 167.09: 0.250) delete_books removed book with UUID d09529b3-1e73-4f62-8ea1-7588bc34a3c6
SMART_DEV ( 167.14: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 168.00: 0.828) delete_books removed book with UUID 66eda6a5-1538-46a5-be35-bccf49ae6104
SMART_DEV ( 168.03: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 168.39: 0.328) delete_books removed book with UUID 1f5e172e-b853-40bd-9d58-19b3a73a2f78
SMART_DEV ( 168.44: 0.015) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 168.70: 0.234) delete_books removed book with UUID 4a070468-ff72-43ba-bd24-be3b247482ed
SMART_DEV ( 168.73: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 169.00: 0.235) delete_books removed book with UUID e8bd4616-92ae-43c8-a94c-c34600fd0e49
SMART_DEV ( 169.03: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 169.53: 0.469) delete_books removed book with UUID 1c7332cc-57ca-43e0-aabd-fbfdc0f96f53
SMART_DEV ( 169.56: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 170.11: 0.515) delete_books removed book with UUID 7ca14a8e-1320-450c-8917-ec7519b094ec
SMART_DEV ( 170.14: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 170.41: 0.234) delete_books removed book with UUID 278de62a-4603-448e-aa83-bab8dad05660
SMART_DEV ( 170.44: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 170.72: 0.235) delete_books removed book with UUID 907f10fa-5ae1-47bd-8d57-329463aab3e9
SMART_DEV ( 170.73: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 171.22: 0.454) delete_books removed book with UUID 9974b3aa-da78-42ed-a809-d4851d6aabce
SMART_DEV ( 171.25: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 171.62: 0.344) delete_books removed book with UUID 9832385f-6269-4350-ad50-ccfd022e2285
SMART_DEV ( 171.66: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 172.28: 0.594) delete_books removed book with UUID f8934ed0-72e6-4efd-bcde-d0c953bef616
SMART_DEV ( 172.31: 0.015) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 173.03: 0.687) delete_books removed book with UUID 830716c3-e9ca-4157-987d-86597d26d54d
SMART_DEV ( 173.06: 0.015) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 173.53: 0.437) delete_books removed book with UUID 32746867-5a48-4a44-b032-4deb9e235a0d
SMART_DEV ( 173.56: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 173.94: 0.343) delete_books removed book with UUID 94f80e5c-748c-4d15-83ae-36ffd1907d45
SMART_DEV ( 173.95: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 174.23: 0.234) delete_books removed book with UUID e1d9a6e0-ed8a-4b76-a859-bf1bd891ebad
SMART_DEV ( 174.27: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 174.84: 0.547) delete_books removed book with UUID 19467001-b0cc-458c-aa95-4168bba4520d
SMART_DEV ( 174.88: 0.016) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 175.14: 0.234) delete_books removed book with UUID e7b9f5e6-82da-4c21-a255-d3b138ce31f6
SMART_DEV ( 175.17: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 175.44: 0.234) delete_books removed book with UUID 015fcf40-dcc3-45e8-b557-f99d16cced4d
SMART_DEV ( 175.47: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 175.73: 0.234) delete_books removed book with UUID 1203ea47-7be1-466e-bb34-b20e1e48a1c5
SMART_DEV ( 175.77: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 176.25: 0.453) delete_books removed book with UUID 47eefd19-aed9-49c7-bd03-efe57fa4d0c8
SMART_DEV ( 176.28: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 176.55: 0.235) delete_books removed book with UUID 050055a9-ec67-470a-bcb1-7c9052b55369
SMART_DEV ( 176.58: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 177.25: 0.641) delete_books removed book with UUID 8c7d1df7-97ce-4ac2-ad04-9fa78551dfa3
SMART_DEV ( 177.28: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 177.55: 0.219) delete_books removed book with UUID 9055436e-8d17-4ba2-ba10-5c627c6fa5b4
SMART_DEV ( 177.58: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 178.27: 0.656) delete_books removed book with UUID c1d18575-4cba-49db-8937-6caa8b438fe6
SMART_DEV ( 178.28: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 178.66: 0.344) delete_books removed book with UUID 77e5d040-e32e-489a-9142-96ab73b29855
SMART_DEV ( 178.69: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 179.16: 0.437) delete_books removed book with UUID 2290c711-d087-44c4-85a1-a3b5cc838acd
SMART_DEV ( 179.19: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 179.56: 0.343) delete_books removed book with UUID 85a4507c-c171-4e90-9423-ef09a6e7b9da
SMART_DEV ( 179.59: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 179.86: 0.234) delete_books removed book with UUID e8621512-4cb3-46ef-9c40-44c4ac2edde0
SMART_DEV ( 179.89: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 180.38: 0.453) delete_books removed book with UUID 3a0b4e3e-19b3-462e-beb4-2656ea93655e
SMART_DEV ( 180.41: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 180.97: 0.532) delete_books removed book with UUID 06e1a51d-bc09-4fbf-a3c2-414607919a6e
SMART_DEV ( 181.00: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 181.27: 0.234) delete_books removed book with UUID fd7af639-2d5f-46f5-bc11-50c1f2380d70
SMART_DEV ( 181.30: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 181.58: 0.250) delete_books removed book with UUID 92ad6655-7d45-4c9e-9e2f-45ba4be80cd4
SMART_DEV ( 181.61: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 182.08: 0.438) delete_books removed book with UUID 2f0d68c7-3522-4e1d-8310-bed774db72eb
SMART_DEV ( 182.11: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 182.58: 0.438) delete_books removed book with UUID 8447e227-5f4e-40da-969e-cf699624e12c
SMART_DEV ( 182.61: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 182.98: 0.344) delete_books removed book with UUID eda56df8-be18-4f71-a054-9fce2d7f6bfa
SMART_DEV ( 183.02: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 183.59: 0.547) delete_books removed book with UUID 49f2deb1-f8bb-4554-9153-7efb9a95e49f
SMART_DEV ( 183.62: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 184.09: 0.438) delete_books removed book with UUID 6f5522bd-7146-4d7d-b0fa-9aa0023ca9cd
SMART_DEV ( 184.12: 0.016) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 184.39: 0.234) delete_books removed book with UUID 56540b32-4bd5-4691-b2cb-dbb251992ca8
SMART_DEV ( 184.42: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 184.69: 0.234) delete_books removed book with UUID a4ad4da6-9f77-4098-a96b-914714e50648
SMART_DEV ( 184.72: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 185.20: 0.453) delete_books removed book with UUID a868531a-dc6a-4de8-ac86-a22031772d3b
SMART_DEV ( 185.22: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 185.50: 0.250) delete_books removed book with UUID fefc9af7-4f76-4ae9-86e4-ebd82827fef0
SMART_DEV ( 185.53: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 185.80: 0.235) delete_books removed book with UUID eb86127a-4464-4534-97ea-a21aba6ba85d
SMART_DEV ( 185.84: 0.016) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 186.61: 0.750) delete_books removed book with UUID be0ff57a-9e34-442a-89b3-05965a012bdd
SMART_DEV ( 186.64: 0.015) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 186.91: 0.234) delete_books removed book with UUID 8e421a50-bd15-4d68-a7c4-36023c300d2b
SMART_DEV ( 186.94: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 187.48: 0.515) delete_books removed book with UUID 8e9bbdc1-be57-435a-87d6-9274604c82d3
SMART_DEV ( 187.52: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 187.81: 0.265) delete_books removed book with UUID 232598e3-89af-47b1-8157-93d90f8e2af0
SMART_DEV ( 187.84: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 188.22: 0.344) delete_books removed book with UUID cdbf3dd5-dcea-4ed3-a0f9-aff4a023c138
SMART_DEV ( 188.25: 0.016) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 188.61: 0.328) delete_books removed book with UUID 686077ce-0f39-444d-8fd2-4fd2e475d7bd
SMART_DEV ( 188.64: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 188.92: 0.250) delete_books removed book with UUID db2a3305-2b63-4df2-a220-772238b4b133
SMART_DEV ( 188.95: 0.016) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 189.22: 0.235) delete_books removed book with UUID b7581792-2817-4515-bd95-0704b4279518
SMART_DEV ( 189.25: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 189.83: 0.547) delete_books removed book with UUID 0000e463-ab7d-4ccb-94d7-a7e4a23d919b
SMART_DEV ( 189.86: 0.015) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 190.12: 0.250) delete_books removed book with UUID 61b06717-227a-4b28-a749-54c0e4bdb76b
SMART_DEV ( 190.16: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 190.62: 0.438) delete_books removed book with UUID 42eeb120-cba7-47ed-88b0-fabe9843b112
SMART_DEV ( 190.66: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 190.94: 0.250) delete_books removed book with UUID fd6aaae4-1856-4eb8-8c96-faf3430dfd9f
SMART_DEV ( 190.95: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 192.64: 1.656) delete_books removed book with UUID 49e5bd18-203d-4cb7-bf4e-4653d24821b4
SMART_DEV ( 192.67: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 194.34: 1.641) delete_books removed book with UUID ce8d7024-2438-4160-babf-833d242b67dd
SMART_DEV ( 194.38: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 195.77: 1.343) delete_books removed book with UUID 80cd42e1-b46e-47a6-aaac-5c997ce28038
SMART_DEV ( 195.80: 0.016) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 197.06: 1.234) delete_books removed book with UUID c56b03ae-2763-4cc2-b1e4-aba85001899a
SMART_DEV ( 197.11: 0.015) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 197.67: 0.532) delete_books removed book with UUID 055098d1-e11b-4db2-841a-65b8922098b1
SMART_DEV ( 197.70: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 197.97: 0.235) delete_books removed book with UUID 057613c6-125d-4e26-b25e-cbf91ed5b13a
SMART_DEV ( 198.00: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 198.28: 0.250) delete_books removed book with UUID d66676dc-da09-4be3-b777-c0544789a39f
SMART_DEV ( 198.30: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 200.98: 2.640) delete_books removed book with UUID f730295b-a3e3-4883-bd77-89f68c66c31e
SMART_DEV ( 201.02: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 203.20: 2.156) delete_books removed book with UUID ffe3bffd-7f8f-4fc0-9716-b6ac1d636445
SMART_DEV ( 203.23: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 205.31: 2.047) delete_books removed book with UUID c1b3c742-049d-44dc-99d3-375e8a75347f
SMART_DEV ( 205.34: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 207.02: 1.640) delete_books removed book with UUID cc3aa28e-2a0e-4567-9f76-1affe708efac
SMART_DEV ( 207.05: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 208.44: 1.359) delete_books removed book with UUID 3bbd0d05-8b1e-40f4-98df-235bbc64cf19
SMART_DEV ( 208.45: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 209.14: 0.656) delete_books removed book with UUID c7ec8bac-7115-4c26-8248-202c2b176795
SMART_DEV ( 209.17: 0.016) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 209.64: 0.437) delete_books removed book with UUID 6608b0b3-8331-4137-b2d6-fce49444b7af
SMART_DEV ( 209.67: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 209.94: 0.234) delete_books removed book with UUID 9d0b7b18-b19f-4c0a-a806-1a3ac62071af
SMART_DEV ( 209.97: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 210.23: 0.234) delete_books removed book with UUID 1a42a83f-56e0-4b0b-bb90-d767327b06b5
SMART_DEV ( 210.27: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 212.31: 2.000) delete_books removed book with UUID 9b6be3a8-c1a2-4920-bc0a-7e9e88c72cc5
SMART_DEV ( 212.34: 0.000) _call_client DELETE_BOOK wfr True
SMART_DEV ( 213.16: 0.781) delete_books removed book with UUID f745b0af-380f-4d91-a401-454fe2f6f520
SMART_DEV ( 213.20: 0.016) remove_books_from_metadata
SMART_DEV ( 213.27: 0.015) remove_books_from_metadata finished removing metadata for 86 books
SMART_DEV ( 213.42: 0.094) set_plugboards
SMART_DEV ( 213.75: 0.281) set_progress_reporter
Job: 5 Send metadata to device started
SMART_DEV ( 213.78: 0.000) sync_booklists collection attributes [u'']
DEBUG: 227.1 Starting get_collections: on_connect
DEBUG: 227.1 Renaming rules: {}
DEBUG: 227.1 Formatting template: {value}{category:| (|)}
DEBUG: 227.1 Sorting rules: []
SMART_DEV ( 213.81: 0.000) _call_client SEND_BOOKLISTS wfr False
SMART_DEV ( 213.86: 0.000) card_prefix
SMART_DEV ( 213.88: 0.000) free_space
Job: 4 Delete books from device SMART_DEV ( 213.92: 0.016) _call_clientfinished
No details available.
FREE_SPACE wfr True
DeviceJob: 5 Send metadata to device done, calling callback
DeviceJob: 5 Send metadata to device callback returned
SMART_DEV ( 214.48: 0.531) _call_client NOOP wfr True
Job: 5 Send metadata to device finished
No details available.

Edit: @chaley, one thing I noticed was that as the files were deleted, they seemed to take progressively longer for each one, but that may have just been my perception of it. The third lot did seem to be much quicker deleting the books.

Last edited by Perkin; 10-08-2012 at 11:39 AM.
Old 10-08-2012, 12:13 PM   #29
chaley
Grand Sorcerer

@Perkin: thanks for that. It tells me that CC has almost certainly shut down the connection. Why is another question.

Did your device go to sleep during the deletes? If so, then I can imagine a reason why things would go south. Just as good, I can see a fix.
Old 10-08-2012, 12:49 PM   #30
Perkin
Guru

No, Tablet was awake throughout, and no screen rotation (I kept it in portrait mode and didn't move the tablet to cause activity resetting). Sorry.