Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 09-30-2020, 10:04 AM   #1
eReader fan
Addict
eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.

Device: Onyx Nova pro and Hisense A2 pro
Adb doesn't recognized device

Hi, when I connect my Onyx Nova Pro or Note Pro to my windows machines they are not recognized when I execute "adb devices". On both devices the Usb debugging mode is activated, and the icon of usb debugging appear on the top bar of the eReaders. Fastboot neither works.

Maybe I need some drivers, but I can see the device in the units of my computer as a MTP device and surf through files. Do I need drivers?

Thanks
eReader fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2020, 10:33 AM   #2
norweger
Addict
norweger is faster than slow light.norweger is faster than slow light.norweger is faster than slow light.norweger is faster than slow light.norweger is faster than slow light.norweger is faster than slow light.norweger is faster than slow light.norweger is faster than slow light.norweger is faster than slow light.norweger is faster than slow light.norweger is faster than slow light.

Device: Android-phone, HTC Desire Z
I had the exact same problem yesterday on my HTC M8. Debugging set to on, found the phone in My Computer, but when running adb devices nothing came up. Installing drivers solved it for me.

You might check out this
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...5&postcount=27

The whole thread, really. Might work.
norweger is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-30-2020, 06:50 PM   #3
eReader fan
Addict
eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.

Device: Onyx Nova pro and Hisense A2 pro
Thanks for the answer and the link.

I don't get which driver are the last post talking about. There are two links to
drivers there: 1) the winusb.zip; and 2) the mega.nz link

I downloaded the winusb.zip and tried to uninstall the automatically installed driver, reboot and then install whats in that zip and I get an error message saying "The install class is not present or it is invalid". And the mega.nz link is dead.

If you can just point me in which post is the driver, or any other reference, it would be great

Quote:
Originally Posted by norweger View Post
I had the exact same problem yesterday on my HTC M8. Debugging set to on, found the phone in My Computer, but when running adb devices nothing came up. Installing drivers solved it for me.

You might check out this
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...5&postcount=27

The whole thread, really. Might work.
eReader fan is offline   Reply With Quote