Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 11-13-2009, 10:18 AM   #1
pcfe
pcfe began at the beginning.

Device: Cybook Gen3
trac stuck in change password

Hi,

I recently used the 'forgot password' function of trac at calibre.kovidgoyal.net

On the first subsequent login, like expected, trac forced me to change my password. While it thanks me for changing it, somehow it remains under the impression that my password needs changing. This is problematic as no matter what page in trac I try to access (I want to file a bug), I always get redirected to the change password page. No matter how often I set a new password, the situation does not change.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

RU

PCFE
pcfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 10:42 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Tell me your username and I'lld elete your account, so you can re-create it with whatever password you like
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-13-2009, 01:53 PM   #3
pcfe

Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
Tell me your username and I'lld elete your account, so you can re-create it with whatever password you like
Done via PM.
Old 11-13-2009, 02:23 PM   #4
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

you account is deleted
Old 11-13-2009, 03:40 PM   #5
pcfe

Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
you account is deleted
Thanks Kovid. trac is still not happy though, when creating a user of same name I get (after entering name, pw and captcha)

Code:
Trac detected an internal error:

IntegrityError: columns sid, authenticated, name are not unique
And a bit more verbose when I try to log in with the newly created account.
Code:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib64/python2.6/site-packages/trac/web/api.py", line 377, in send_error
    'text/html')
  File "/usr/lib64/python2.6/site-packages/trac/web/chrome.py", line 726, in render_template
    req.session.pop('chrome.%s.%d' % (type_, i)))
  File "/usr/lib64/python2.6/site-packages/trac/web/api.py", line 195, in __getattr__
    value = self.callbacks[name](self)
  File "/usr/lib64/python2.6/site-packages/trac/web/main.py", line 264, in _get_session
    return Session(self.env, req)
  File "/usr/lib64/python2.6/site-packages/trac/web/session.py", line 156, in __init__
    self.promote_session(sid)
  File "/usr/lib64/python2.6/site-packages/trac/web/session.py", line 236, in promote_session
    (self.req.authname, sid))
  File "/usr/lib64/python2.6/site-packages/trac/db/util.py", line 59, in execute
    return self.cursor.execute(sql_escape_percent(sql), args)
  File "/usr/lib64/python2.6/site-packages/trac/db/sqlite_backend.py", line 58, in execute
    args or [])
  File "/usr/lib64/python2.6/site-packages/trac/db/sqlite_backend.py", line 50, in _rollback_on_error
    return function(self, *args, **kwargs)
IntegrityError: columns sid, authenticated, name are not unique
Advert
Old 11-13-2009, 03:42 PM   #6
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre

I suggest just creating a new account. Debugging trac is way too much work for me
Old 11-16-2009, 07:15 AM   #7
pcfe

waiting 24 hours between deletion and re-creating an account seems to help. Guess trac runs a periodic cleanup.