Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 11-19-2014, 05:13 AM   #16
René vd Abeelen
René vd Abeelen began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghitulescu View Post
You should find the screen sizes of most eReaders and resize the images to fit within (taking into account the margins, too).
But that does not explain why the first three pages with a picture in it perform as they should, and the others pages don't, I think. The pics are the same size, no text, nothing.
It's a mystery to me what it causing this. In an ePub I finished last week there were no problems at all.
René vd Abeelen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2014, 06:13 AM   #17
Ghitulescu
Fanatic
Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by René vd Abeelen View Post
But that does not explain why the first three pages with a picture in it perform as they should, and the others pages don't, I think. The pics are the same size, no text, nothing.
It's a mystery to me what it causing this. In an ePub I finished last week there were no problems at all.
Then there are other things that are not identical - like eg the often ignored orphan-widow control
Ghitulescu is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert