Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 09-09-2009, 03:12 AM   #1
mrALF
mrALF began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-600
First time user

Hi,

Just got my new PRS-600 and installed Calibre 6.0.11 to handle the library.
I noticed 2 things:

- Calibre recognizes my PRS-600 as a PRS-700 although the changelog states support for the 300 and 600 was now included.

- In the library all titels show up perfectly however after loading in the device and in the reader tab some of the titel's or author's last characters have been replaced with a chinese symbol.....
mrALF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 06:46 AM   #2
user_none
Sigil & calibre developer
user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrALF View Post
- Calibre recognizes my PRS-600 as a PRS-700 although the changelog states support for the 300 and 600 was now included.
The 600 and 700 use the same driver and actually have the same device ids. Basically calibre sees them as the same device and treats them that way. Not all the identifiers have been changed to reflect this.
user_none is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert