Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Fictionwise eBookwise

Notices

Old 01-28-2008, 07:34 PM   #1
Fermín Moreno
Fermín Moreno began at the beginning.

Device: ebookwise
Own imp files can´t be read properly at my Ebookwise :(

Hi all from Spain,

I am a rookie Ebookwise user since a few days, and I am having some troubles with the converting of my own files into imp files; I am trying to do it with Bulk Converter (Ebook Technologies), but although it does convert the files into imp ones, they can´t be read properly at my Ebookwise, as all the lines are cut at the final words...
I have a SM card reader, which I use to fill my Smart Media card with the files I have just converted into imp previously from rtf format.
The weird thing is that all imp files I have just created can be read properly at my PC using Ebook Viewer, but once they are into my Ebookwise, I can´t read the whole lines, as they are cut at the right edge...
Any helping, please?
Many thanks beforehand to all.
Best,

Fermín Moreno - Spain
Publisher/Editor of A.C. Ediciones Tusitala
www.revistasable.com
Fermín Moreno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 09:21 PM   #2
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fermín Moreno View Post
Hi all from Spain,

I am a rookie Ebookwise user since a few days, and I am having some troubles with the converting of my own files into imp files; I am trying to do it with Bulk Converter (Ebook Technologies), but although it does convert the files into imp ones, they can´t be read properly at my Ebookwise, as all the lines are cut at the final words...
I have a SM card reader, which I use to fill my Smart Media card with the files I have just converted into imp previously from rtf format.
The weird thing is that all imp files I have just created can be read properly at my PC using Ebook Viewer, but once they are into my Ebookwise, I can´t read the whole lines, as they are cut at the right edge...
Any helping, please?
Many thanks beforehand to all.
Best,

Fermín Moreno - Spain
Publisher/Editor of A.C. Ediciones Tusitala
www.revistasable.com
There are two types of IMP files. the ones you are creating are for the ETI-1 and you need to create them for the ETI-2. (EB1150)

Start it up by clicking on it and then tap options. Be sure and select ETI-2 and any other preferences.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-29-2008, 12:44 PM   #3
Fermín Moreno
Fermín Moreno began at the beginning.

Device: ebookwise
Dear Dale,

I tried to do like you said, and it works fine!!!
Best,

Fermín

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
There are two types of IMP files. the ones you are creating are for the ETI-1 and you need to create them for the ETI-2. (EB1150)

Start it up by clicking on it and then tap options. Be sure and select ETI-2 and any other preferences.

Dale
Fermín Moreno is offline   Reply With Quote