Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 04-11-2010, 04:40 PM   #1
Lisa Hinsley
Lisa Hinsley can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Lisa Hinsley can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Lisa Hinsley can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Lisa Hinsley can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Lisa Hinsley can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Lisa Hinsley can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Lisa Hinsley can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Lisa Hinsley can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Lisa Hinsley can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Lisa Hinsley can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Lisa Hinsley can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Kindle
Hello from the UK

I just found out about this forum - looks great so far!

I am a writer of horror and thriller genres, also owner of a Kindle and very interested in Indie books.

Lisa
Lisa Hinsley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 05:03 PM   #2
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Welcome to MR Lisa! We are a community of readers & writers - so be sure to browse ALL the forums - for information, free books, and writing projects!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-11-2010, 05:39 PM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Lisa and welcome to MobileRead.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 06:14 PM   #4
Lisa Hinsley
Lisa Hinsley can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Lisa Hinsley can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Lisa Hinsley can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Lisa Hinsley can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Lisa Hinsley can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Lisa Hinsley can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Lisa Hinsley can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Lisa Hinsley can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Lisa Hinsley can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Lisa Hinsley can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Lisa Hinsley can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Wow, I feel like a kid in a candy store. This place is vast, not quite sure where to start, but I am poking around.

Wish me luck!
Old 04-11-2010, 06:52 PM   #5
ImogenRose
PORTAL
ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (3G), iPhone
Welcome, Lisa!
ImogenRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-11-2010, 07:48 PM   #6
banjobama
Busy Read'n
banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch Lux 5
Welcome! You will be up to your ears in indie books here! It's great!
banjobama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 04:09 AM   #7
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Good to have your company, Lisa. Looking forward to your posts. Best wishes. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 04:21 AM   #8
Lisa Hinsley

Hi Neil, been a while since I ran into you! How's Bewrite going?
Old 04-12-2010, 04:30 AM   #9
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa Hinsley View Post
I am a writer of horror and thriller genres, also owner of a Kindle and very interested in Indie books.
Hi Lisa, welcome to Mobileread!

Don't miss this great thread over in the Deals, Freebies and Resources forum: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76829
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 08:22 AM   #10
Lady Blue
the snarky blue one
Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS500, 505 & 600, PRST1 & T2, Kindle PW, Moto Razr, Galaxy Tab 2-10"
Click image for larger version

Name:	066.jpg
Views:	101
Size:	7.9 KB
ID:	49711 Lisa, and welcome to Mobileread.
Lady Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 08:31 AM   #11
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa Hinsley View Post
Wow, I feel like a kid in a candy store. This place is vast, not quite sure where to start, but I am poking around.

Wish me luck!

feel free to browse and ask questions too - there's a Writers' area so take a look ....

Welcome to MR ....
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 10:00 AM   #12
joycedb
Guru
joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Smile

Hi Lisa,

I see your posts over in the Amazon forums. I'm fairly new here myself and am still feeling my way around. I drop in when I can to give a welome to new members as many did for me, but I can't catch them all. You'll find everyone here very helpful though.

Joyce DeBacco
joycedb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 11:03 AM   #13
Helen Smith
Zealot
Helen Smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Helen Smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Helen Smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Helen Smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Helen Smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Helen Smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Helen Smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Helen Smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Helen Smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Helen Smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Helen Smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Hi, Lisa

Helen
Helen Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 10:28 PM   #14
Katti's Cat
Wizard
Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Sony PRS-600
Hi Lisa & welcome to MR
Katti's Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 01:27 PM   #15
Lisa Hinsley

What welcomes! Thank you everyone. Still feeling a little lost, but figuring things out in my own slow, inimitable way.

One question someone could answer for me, how do I put on a signature? I swear I have looked everywhere (although obviously not) and can't find where to do it!

Thank you,
Lisa