Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 03-02-2009, 09:58 PM   #16
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Test completed. It looks like Vietnamese can be read on the Kindle but I'll leave it up to Bigbang to give the final word.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 10:05 PM   #17
Bigbang
Bigbang began at the beginning.

Device: none
It looks perfect. Many thanks for doing the test!
Topic closed.
BB

Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
Test completed. It looks like Vietnamese can be read on the Kindle but I'll leave it up to Bigbang to give the final word.
Bigbang is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-03-2009, 01:17 AM   #18
krisk
Wizard
krisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipse

Device: kindle
I'm not really sure how I came out the bad guy here.
krisk is offline   Reply With Quote