Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 07-06-2011, 01:00 PM   #1
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
eBates rebate currently 6% for Barnes & Noble - as of July 5

I'm not sure this is really appropriate for this forum, but I do know from other posts that a fair number of folks use eBates to eke out a few more cents at BN.

So...

Today I noticed that the eBates rebate percent at BN is 6%, up from the normal 4%. This appears to be due to some customer voting thing, and a comment in their blog seems to indicate that the bump-up may be temporary - maybe for a week:

Quote:
Shop this week and your favorite stores can keep cash in your wallet.
I know that 4% vs. 6% isn't much, but it is one of the few ways to get any discount at all on agency titles, so maybe some folks here will be interested.

eBates link: http://www.ebates.com/top-ten-stores.htm

eBates blog link with info about discount: http://blog.ebates.com/ebates/2011/0...ur-reward.html
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 07:27 PM   #2
anamardoll
Chasing Butterflies
anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Uses batteries.
I noticed this too, thank you! I also get 10% back from my B&N credit card. Add that up... carry the 3... let's see... umm... It makes my books free, right?
anamardoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert