Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 01-30-2013, 04:58 PM   #1
Raignis
Raignis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Raignis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Raignis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Raignis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Raignis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Raignis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Raignis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Raignis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Raignis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Raignis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Raignis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7
Moon+ not showing <hr> lines

I'm putting an epub together and when I open it up in Moon+, the <hr> lines I'm using to divide sections aren't showing up. I've looked through the reader's options and haven't seen anything that might affect this. Is that something the app might be ignoring? If I open up the page in a brower the lines show up.
Raignis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 11:21 AM   #2
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Moon tries to be smart and does some formating on its own. I'm not sure why.
Look under the miscellaneous options and fiddle with some of the CSS and page settings to see if it works for you. Also if you just want to see your eBook as you format it you can see it in preview mode and it will render it as a Web page exactly as you formatted it. I don't recall however if you have to enable the preview button or it comes enable. If you don't see the button when viewing the book you will have to enable it.
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-31-2013, 02:59 PM   #3
steven522
binomial: homo legentem
steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iriver Story HD; Archos 80 G9
Also, how are your lines set?

Like <hr></hr> or <hr /> ?

Some readers I've used will not accept the first, but will on the second.

Same with a manual break ( <br /> ).
steven522 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 08:53 AM   #4
Raignis
Raignis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Raignis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Raignis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Raignis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Raignis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Raignis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Raignis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Raignis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Raignis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Raignis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Raignis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I'm using this format but, I'll try the other one later today when I have a chance.

Quote:
hr style="width: 50%; height: 2px;" />
It's showing up in the preview and browser windows, just not on calibre. I noticed it has options for ignoring css so, I'll play around with it some more.
Old 02-12-2013, 07:08 PM   #5
Raignis

Ok, found out what is was. Moon doesn't like the order of the formatting so, the following works:

Quote:
<hr style="width: 50%; height: 2px;" />
and this doesn't:

Quote:
<hr style="height: 2px; width: 50%;" />
Advert