Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 10-01-2012, 07:52 PM   #16
sabredog
Geographically Restricted
sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T3, Kindle Voyage, iPad Air2, Nexus7v2
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyvros View Post
Don't worry, your staff card will still work at Dick Smith till 31st December, 2013. There's been no confirmation, but a couple of higher-ups have indicated that a modified deal with Amazon is in the works so that both Woolies and Dick Smith will have access to Kindles.
Good news all round then To be honest, I do not do a lot of shopping at Dick Smith since they stopped lay-buy. That system worked well for us back when we were raising our children.

My wife's Kindle was the last electronic device we purchased from Dick Smith.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solicitous View Post
Not to be rude but I say congratulations to them, they reaped the rewards of all the effort they put in. Zip and zilch.

Once upon a time when it was Dick Smith Electronics it was THE store to go to, but the move away from electronics to just being a retail store killed it. I've noticed for some time their catalogs have not had any real specials, they have just been selected normal priced items 'made' to look a good deal, no discount on normal pricing.
You are not My statement was just that, no emotional attachment to the store at all.

I used to buy a lot of components back then too, now it is expensive packaged stuff.
sabredog is offline   Reply With Quote