Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 01-29-2012, 08:52 AM   #1
Soxendom
Connoisseur
Soxendom began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS T1
Sony PRST1 Collections

I've recently got a new T1 and transferred my books to the main memory. It set up the collections ok.

Yesterday I finally got an SD card, deleted (using calibre) the books that were in the main memory and transferred them to the SD card. My problem now is that all the collections that were on the Main memory are still showing up although with "No books".

Is there a simple way of getting rid of these collections as I am changing the tags on my books to make things simpler or would it be better to format both the main memory and the SD card and in effect start from scratch?
Soxendom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 12:39 PM   #2
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
Try connecting to calibre again with automanagement turned on if you haven't done this already.

If that doesn't work reformatting the main memory should fix it. You shouldn't have to reformat SD card.

Helen
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-29-2012, 12:55 PM   #3
Soxendom
Connoisseur
Soxendom began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS T1
Thanks
Soxendom is offline   Reply With Quote