Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 06-06-2013, 09:48 AM   #76
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by hidari View Post
You can put a Kindle app on it.... I have done so but don't use the app... I prefer moon reader plus or Aldiko pro.....
I already have Mantano Essentials, so I will use that on it. Not sure how much I will read on it, though. I don't like reading on my Fire. I prefer e-ink for reading. But I won't know til I can try the Nexus.
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 10:24 AM   #77
hidari
MR Drone
hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360+, Huawei MP5, Libra H20
I read on eink during the day.... at night in bed or on my balcony at night...love the nexus 7 ....set it to Night mode... Black background with white lettering... dim the brightness does fine... also get the app screen filter if you need it even darker.... I have a couple of books on the nexus and my droid phone.. always have different books on all my devices.... just prefer it that way.....
hidari is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert