Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 01-25-2011, 04:55 AM   #1
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
stuck with 2 x kindle user manual on device

somehow, I have the kindle user guide thingie x 2 on my k3.

if I delete one, I see one on device, 1 in archive
if I delete both of them, then I get 2 in the archive.

no matter how I retrieve, re-archive, open both at same page etc, K3 doesn't get that they are actually the same book. ( and the contents are identical )

is there a cure ?
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 06:06 AM   #2
desertblues
Home for the moment
desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: various
Quote:
Originally Posted by cybmole View Post
somehow, I have the kindle user guide thingie x 2 on my k3.

if I delete one, I see one on device, 1 in archive
if I delete both of them, then I get 2 in the archive.

no matter how I retrieve, re-archive, open both at same page etc, K3 doesn't get that they are actually the same book. ( and the contents are identical )

is there a cure ?
Try to delete it on ManageYourKindle on your Amazon.com page.
desertblues is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-25-2011, 06:50 AM   #3
brewjono
Zealot
brewjono ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brewjono ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brewjono ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brewjono ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brewjono ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brewjono ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brewjono ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brewjono ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brewjono ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brewjono ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brewjono ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, KPW
I agree with desertblues.

Go to Amazon.com
Your Account
Manage Your Kindle
Your Orders

You will see any/all books you have bought including the User Guides.
Press the little "+" button to expand the item you want.
Select "Delete This Title"

It will be gone forever.

Brewjono
brewjono is offline   Reply With Quote